• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Roxas

HabibiSlayer Vs for KC

6 minutes ago, ComplexSinz said:

Have kairi come and say it you on the account. I was told your antics tabasco

no ill make sure kairi stays logged in on his char the whole vs. That way you can know its me on the warrior and not kairi np. 

20 minutes ago, Roxas said:

no ill make sure kairi stays logged in on his char the whole vs. That way you can know its me on the warrior and not kairi np. 

Just to get it straight for everyone. Tabasco here agreed to vs on similar geared warrior, just no halloween weapon. After talking to people in game I learned he had no access to such warrior, and was going to have Kairi come vs for him and tell everyone it was himself on the account, when in fact it would be the owner of kairi, and he gives acct infos to NO ONE.  So now that this tabasco fella is caught in a lie, he wants to change original rules to starter gear warriors. Go kick rocks man... waste of time

32 minutes ago, ComplexSinz said:

Just to get it straight for everyone. Tabasco here agreed to vs on similar geared warrior, just no halloween weapon. After talking to people in game I learned he had no access to such warrior, and was going to have Kairi come vs for him and tell everyone it was himself on the account, when in fact it would be the owner of kairi, and he gives acct infos to NO ONE.  So now that this tabasco fella is caught in a lie, he wants to change original rules to starter gear warriors. Go kick rocks man... waste of time

Well no need to fear my good old friend, cause kairi dosen't give infos to anyone. I WONT be using Kairi as the warrior to log. Now whats your excuse? 

6 minutes ago, ComplexSinz said:

How about tell the warrior, so we can verify you have login rights. Since your char is a Sin.

As stated in the pm i sent you, i can have a gm verify thats its me on the acc. Keep finding more excuses :)

3 minutes ago, Roxas said:

As stated in the pm i sent you, i can have a gm verify thats its me on the acc. Keep finding more excuses :)

I would like to hear from the OWNER of the warrior you have permission to log. Seeing as though you trying to keep it a secret is shady

7 minutes ago, ComplexSinz said:

I would like to hear from the OWNER of the warrior you have permission to log. Seeing as though you trying to keep it a secret is shady

tsk tsk. Ill let u keep looking for more and more excuses. 

13 minutes ago, VERSACEONTHEFLOOR said:

Why would they just vs to end this, dafuq this is like a mayweather fight that needs more hype.

hello i already killed him full hp with basic gear on a sin while he was on a fll +11 / +3 warrior. 

Why you keep talking to me?

you said you don't want to speak to me?

you changed your name and lied to hide from me.

and you speak to me at every turn now lol.

who are you again? xD Alex or Chris? 

Edited by BulletClub

U see already the first comment fear started and change subject stop talk shit and keep ask debuffers how to play party cure:lol: also very nice npt on you always rezz die rezz die rezz die people make so much fun about you without you even know it. PS: How is it going with ur scammer friend EdgeOfDarkness?

7 minutes ago, GoodJob said:

this whole topic is cancer.

Roxas trying to make free kc off an idiot.

complex is a waste of gear.

bulletclub has a blabber mouth and just keeps talking & talking forever

rakkorn i dont even know what that dude is even typing

kairi is just a walking talking macro program

close this whole shit show of a topic. the dude isn't gonna vs. 

:unsure: