• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Roxas

HabibiSlayer Vs for KC

1 minute ago, Roxas said:

Stop arguing in my topic, I dont want it closed. I want to make sure this vs stays. 

you invited the trolls man. not I. Seems these two are your friends.

Edited by ComplexSinz

Hates a pretty strong word, but if that's how you see it then that is perfectly fine. Its a game, do not let it take over your life. Bad publicity is still publicity. Seems you fit in quite well with the trolls of the community.

2 hours ago, ComplexSinz said:

Now that was uncalled for. I did not "drag you into this," you off your house arrest yet? Sounds like you need to get outside and get some fresh air sir.

yeah you did lol. you mentioned him in the shoutbox when he had nothing to do with this topic :ph34r:

Why do you turn to personally attacking people? does it make you feel good? That's normally a defense mechanism for insecure people

uncalled for? DUDE you are the one calling people autist...  and you're upset he called you f*gf**k? really?

this is also coming from the guy getting mad when someone personally attacked gate, now you're turning and doing the same thing.

I'll pay a 500 kc fee to watch you get your tail handed to you in this vs. then you will be the new ItzMDMA.

/done. i'll observe from a far now. since I don't want this to get cancelled.

Edited by BulletClub

Insecurities? I think not sir. 27, OWN my own house, have plenty of toys that I OWN. Seems to be the only thing that hits to home with people like yourself, that do not have a pot to piss in, sit behind a computer screen and think you're cool commenting on EVERYTHING in this forum, and your own family kicked your ass to the curb. Quite sad, all things considered. you guys really are not worth my time. Do as you want in the rest of this thread. Im out, just got called in anyways. TO A REAL JOB guys btw.... might want to look into that.

Edited by ComplexSinz

1 hour ago, ComplexSinz said:

Insecurities? I think not sir. 27, OWN my own house, have plenty of toys that I OWN. Seems to be the only thing that hits to home with people like yourself, that do not have a pot to piss in, and your own family kicked your ass to the curb. Quite sad, all things considered. you guys really are not worth my time. Do as you want in the rest of this thread. Im out, just got called in anyways. TO A REAL JOB guys btw.... might want to look into that.

first i live with my mom. now i got kicked out. make up your mind.

stop responding if nobody is worth your time. 

this guy lol.

Edited by BulletClub

3 minutes ago, Chayni said:

so FakeTaxi 2v2 ?.....

daddy is always down to slap

So we have Dylan as priest :D.... Now the  question is to what warrior this roxas can log. I know 100% Kairi gives infos to NO ONE. So if he shows up it's not Roxas.

Edited by ComplexSinz

Just now, ComplexSinz said:

So we have Dylan as priest :D.... No question is to what warrior this roxas can log. I know 100% Kairi gives infos to NO ONE. So if he shows up it's not Roxas.

i got no idea what is happening

4 hours ago, BulletClub said:

yeah you did lol. you mentioned him in the shoutbox when he had nothing to do with this topic :ph34r:

Why do you turn to personally attacking people? does it make you feel good? That's normally a defense mechanism for insecure people

uncalled for? DUDE you are the one calling people autist...  and you're upset he called you f*gf**k? really?

this is also coming from the guy getting mad when someone personally attacked gate, now you're turning and doing the same thing.

I'll pay a 500 kc fee to watch you get your tail handed to you in this vs. then you will be the new ItzMDMA.

/done. i'll observe from a far now. since I don't want this to get cancelled.

How dare you calling ComplexSinz MDMA this is a joke right??? Everyone except ur turkish friends with alot of brain problem and that can't even talk to you in english hates you. DaubbleAubble,FakeTaxi,and other english clans hates you very much but the turkish idiots probably give you discount on kebab that's why u join them. 

You are always talking shit getting rekt 24/7 You are the english version of ItzMDMA :) 

Edited by Kairi

Please learn to type, young felon. I'm sure the road you're on, Tyrone is going treat you real well, and teach you all about dick sucking. How'd that anvil treat ya last night btw LAWL. xD

Edited by ComplexSinz

lmfaooo done plenty of felonies yet im not in prison nor will be....lmfao u already admitted to marrying a rich bitch(yeah i called her a B-I-T-C-H betta leash that dog ahahahaha) thats prolly how u can afford all that with her(im assuming shes fat and partially retarded)

go ahead keep attacking i love your replies i find them funny :D talk all the shit u want but in person ud disappear :)

and yeah i enjoyed it *hence why i called it "Burnfest"* ya dumb fuck...go ahead and lose the vs...be sure to tweak your Logitech g602 without it u have no chance ahahahhaa

Edited by RakkorN

2 hours ago, Chayni said:

so FakeTaxi 2v2 ?.....

daddy is always down to slap

2 hours ago, Kairi said:

How dare you calling ComplexSinz MDMA this is a joke right??? Everyone except ur turkish friends with alot of brain problem and that can't even talk to you in english hates you. DaubbleAubble,FakeTaxi,and other english clans hates you very much but the turkish idiots probably give you discount on kebab that's why u join them. 

You are always talking shit getting rekt 24/7 You are the english version of ItzMDMA :) 

https://gyazo.com/66496e72dcebd37740e4412868cec341

This what he says after he lost to a sin fll hp :P

Edited by Roxas

1 hour ago, RakkorN said:

lmfaooo done plenty of felonies yet im not in prison nor will be....lmfao u already admitted to marrying a rich bitch(yeah i called her a B-I-T-C-H betta leash that dog ahahahaha) thats prolly how u can afford all that with her(im assuming shes fat and partially retarded)

go ahead keep attacking i love your replies i find them funny :D talk all the shit u want but in person ud disappear :)

and yeah i enjoyed it *hence why i called it "Burnfest"* ya dumb fuck...go ahead and lose the vs...be sure to tweak your Logitech g602 without it u have no chance ahahahhaa

And as far as Killian goes. You are everything I would hate to be at our age. You're jus a fuck up, and will continue to be your whole life.Imguessing the old saying hold true... YOUR MOM SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED YOU...Enjoy the rubber factory (about all a convicted felon can get)and riding that bicycle to a from your momma's house kid. You can try to act as tough as you want, but your just a little punk ass white kid with an EXTREMLY RECEDING HAIRLINE!

Edited by ComplexSinz

Just now, Roxas said:

tell u what, we can do new chars. new priest and new warriorss. So you wont have to cry that someone else is on char. 

LOL BB..trying to be a funny guy, and have someone vs for you

Edited by ComplexSinz