• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Roxas

HabibiSlayer Vs for KC

Unfortunately within every community, there has to be that one player that is horrible at the game, yet calls out people to vs for KC. That player happens to be HabibiSlayer. Luckily all he wants do is bark, but when it comes down to it hes scared to vs. Clearly the only way he thinks hes on some shit, is if I'm on a sin, and he's on a warrior for a 2 v 2. 

https://gyazo.com/ea1c7e5df149b1f96ac9365c44186f8d

https://gyazo.com/073ca6069fd69cab0a9fe3d577b98a9e

Since you find it necessary to always talk about vsing for kc, here's my offer. 

We can vs for 5k/10k/15k/20k KC. Whatever you would prefer to gamble. It can be a 1v1, 2v2(I'll be on a warrior), 3v3,etc.Whatever you please. Let me know if you interested as I would love some free kc, as well as shutting you up. :) 

P.S. - This wasn't made to talk shit. Just to make an offer, so please don't close <3 

First of you called me out in the very first set of letters.You asked for the 2v2 FOR KC, not me, get that straight. Seems you may have a dead space in your brain. But this is no problem. I will contact my priest, and we shall move on forward with this, if he accepts then we have a VS.If he does not accept, then we have no vs. Let me get my hands on 10k kc, we can do it for that amount.

Edited by ComplexSinz

This sounds amazing. Thank you for accepting my offer. Lets see how long it will take you to "get your hands on 10k kc." I Hope a GM can hold the kc while we do this vs please <3 

Cant wait to have a lot of free kc to blow asdaasd:D:D 

Patrick seriously dude... go somewhere else man. Your like a fly on the wall. This is grown up business, since you puss out and sit at the computer all day to just talk shit.

Edited by ComplexSinz

1 hour ago, ComplexSinz said:

Patrick seriously dude... go somewhere else man. Your like a fly on the wall. 

I was invited here lol. now don't you look stupid

*You're

Edited by BulletClub

1 minute ago, BulletClub said:

I was invited here lol. now don't you look stupid

*You're

You are just a joke man. You can take your real life accomplishments, and compare them to your in game accomplishments, they are probably pretty similar.

Just now, BulletClub said:

you are most simple individual to troll i've ever seen.:D:D

who gave you a license to internet?

Nothing to say to my comment, typical. Then you try to change subject. Want to talk about real shit? I am 27 and probably make more than the parents that kicked you out for being a nothing. Go drown yourself in a toilet full of shit, and no one would notice. Done talking with you.. Selam

1 hour ago, ComplexSinz said:

Nothing to say to my comment, typical. Then you try to change subject. Want to talk about real shit? I am 27 and probably make more than the parents that kicked you out for being a nothing. Go drown yourself in a toilet full of shit, and no one would notice. Done talking with you.. Selam

again. so triggered. hahahahaha. how can I tell? you're typing a calculated response for 5 min to a simple trolling comment that i made to irritate you.

Tyler ur whole squad sucks...and btw who the fuck cares about eden anyways lmfao that fuck doesnt know anything about me all hes got is ur crappy clan to speak on me....sadly i helped the clan as much as i could but....you can polish a turd but its still a turd... no one likes go cz give free nps or farm the np mobs yall suck have a goos night fagfuck

Edited by RakkorN

3 minutes ago, RakkorN said:

Tyler ur whole squad sucks...and btw who the fuck cares about eden anyways lmfao that fuck doesnt know anything about me all hes got is ur crappy clan to speak on me....sadly i helped the clan as much as i could but....you can polish a turd but its still a turd... no one likes go cz give free nps or farm the np mobs yall suck have a goos night fagfuck

You are who exactly? And Eden is clearly revolution... Damn pat, have fun trying to correct this ghetto fool's grammar.

Edited by ComplexSinz

U know who the fuck i am....clearly ya need ur eyes checked..all i said was he had ur clan to speak on my name not that he was in ur clan....lmfao hes not even stupid enough to squad up

14 minutes ago, RakkorN said:

Now that was uncalled for. I did not "drag you into this," you off your house arrest yet? Sounds like you need to get outside and get some fresh air sir.