• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
ServiceWoman

TheGANG New Video

1 minute ago, Jinxxy said:

Very iyi gecele video I’m coming back who needs a sharer?

S<Chaos BAAL +11//Krowaz Warrior Boots+11// Iron Belt +3S<Chaos BAAL +11//Krowaz Warrior Boots+11// Iron Belt +3S<Chaos BAAL +11//Krowaz Warrior Boots+11// Iron Belt +3S<Chaos BAAL +11//Krowaz Warrior Boots+11// Iron Belt +3S<Chaos BAAL +11//Krowaz Warrior Boots+11// Iron Belt +3S<Chaos BAAL +11//Krowaz Warrior Boots+11// Iron Belt +3S<Chaos BAAL +11//Krowaz Warrior Boots+11// Iron Belt +3S<Chaos BAAL +11//Krowaz Warrior Boots+11// Iron Belt +3S<Chaos BAAL +11//Krowaz Warrior Boots+11// Iron Belt +3S<Chaos BAAL +11//Krowaz Warrior Boots+11// Iron Belt +3S<Chaos BAAL +11//Krowaz Warrior Boots+11// Iron Belt +3S<Chaos BAAL +11//Krowaz Warrior Boots+11// Iron Belt +3S<Chaos BAAL +11//Krowaz Warrior Boots+11// Iron Belt +3S<Chaos BAAL +11//Krowaz Warrior Boots+11// Iron Belt +3

2 hours ago, TheMadOne said:

yo dylan you know veronika she needs like gb sort her out about 100$ worth i think

Veronika (Paramedic)--- i think

Prob shouldn't be posting buying things for usd in forum :ph34r:

Edited by BulletClub

4 hours ago, TheMadOne said:

:P whats up habibis nice video sadly joe is debuffing on the side which kind of messed up the vs if anything but ya was even for a while ya sadly 1 too many kurians plus two peeps on starter gear gotta make do what you have XD was fun see ya in cz salty pat dont quit bdw pls and killian go change char thx

Lmfao...yeah i can changes chars alot...but at least my gear is always up to par with the class i choose...lmfaoo 

8 hours ago, GATE said:

The amount of disrespect concentrated in a single Pk video and forum comments is just out of ordinary, the fact that everything is an excuse to talk shit about other clans proves how low some of you are, I only see a video of one Pk Session and doesn't include most of the strongest melee's nor is the best team-comp (3 kurians? ) , but also what you guys fail to understand is that DaubbleAbble get's a lot of newcomers and give them chance to play with us, we aren't recruiting to beat all the parties in the server or boosting our own Ego, but hey here in this forum any dam video of a pk happen on a afternoon is enough to make every random guy come call trash to any clan.

About the video itself, The quality could have been 10x better, 1080p should have been the minimum requirement, a better recording software ,and there should have been at least better Clips, i don't see anything special, i just see everyone ganging on Slaps (buffer) that leads to the death of the Enemy Party, and that's the only constant of the video.

I'm impressed , such good players, coming here dropping this comments full of enlightenment  , the world thanks you for your service.

The video is for fun lol

1 hour ago, NakedRussian said:

i really dont know how u arent ashamed to post such a video... quality sux and use free trial program also u fight against 3 kurians with 6 warriors :)

btw nice typing in pk

dude u cry so much i dont care about quality why dont you go away already :S