Jump to content
  • Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

    You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Recommended Posts

Secret fan need banned and I hope that with IP adress will see the real same character playing also banned it is enough for the mentally retarded

Can be locked by authorized people when the subject appears

mJLDy1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Kurac said:

still didn't quit Server after losing vs to yougotpwnd?

You are right my Knight on White Horse:wub:

 

On 10-10-2017 at 1:28 PM, Free2Play said:

@yougotpwndbycheater why are you afraid ? Also you are polemic with amateur players, how about you come with equal ones? You've never been equal item's to you, you know it

Oldtime i vs u same item's but not open "60 most speedy" def also u have versus you winn remember i oldtime soldier i started after Apex i starting i see u Most Speedy tagg achieve.

Later again versus i log GAREZ have item's but you no have item's i kill you 3-0 çünkü because it was not equal item's u pm me i don't have item remember oldtime

But have you and me full item's a justice vs. a consequence who will winn? You just send me a message im after login and I promise everyone in the forum I will stop knight online if you winn versus :rolleyes:

My small rules 1v1 (I'm login sin)

2v2 (Warrior & Priest)

3v3 (Priest Rogue and Warrior)
 

 

Why are you still playing Knight Online after u lost the vs??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Darius said:

You are right my Knight on White Horse:wub:

 

Why are you still playing Knight Online after u lost the vs??

You can stop talking yourself with fake acc remember old Apex not draki also i leave ApexKO wrong write not KO lmao giveme other PvP server name go login and you 4 advance you start 4-0 5 winn UsKO or other PvP contact me inbox i give you Gordion server +83 warrior i log +83 sin rental item's versus start i see your playing still so bad :D My just favorite AthenSlayeR go see pk warrior video and learn who  warrior playing lol also u just drama Apex you know other server's my still versus my secret fan muslim masselink xd
Edit:You can continue to talk to yourself with different memberships :DD

Edited by Free2Play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

I like how he has the guts to acll other people "mentally retarded"

Sorry, not here my other secret fan

XxxKingAureli0xxX darius and razor trio pk movie coming soon. I want to watch you curiously best players <3

Edited by Free2Play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Free2Play said:

You can stop talking yourself with fake acc remember old Apex not draki also i leave ApexKO wrong write not KO lmao giveme other PvP server name go login and you 4 advance you start 4-0 5 winn UsKO or other PvP contact me inbox i give you Gordion server +83 warrior i log +83 sin rental item's versus start i see your playing still so bad :D My just favorite AthenSlayeR go see pk warrior video and learn who  warrior playing lol also u just drama Apex you know other server's my still versus my secret fan muslim masselink xd
Edit:You can continue to talk to yourself with different memberships :DD

So leave please? That's all what 99% of apex wants.

 

And about ur cool story i dont care and i also dont care about this AthenSlayeR whoever this guy is :) 

And no i'm not MDMAVsApexko but this is my account: https://apexko.com/character/itzmadam:P 

1 hour ago, Free2Play said:

Sorry, not here my other secret fan

XxxKingAureli0xxX darius and razor trio pk movie coming soon. I want to watch you curiously best players <3

Hey thanks<3

Edited by Darius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ask u db my clan remember scammer clan also im krankenwagen not leader now my account hello liarrrrrrrrzzz? :D Sure sure 99% have cz pk 10 total number xd No need so funny liar talk u forever not talk u now :D

Gogogo farm multi kill taiwan chinese warrior&kurian ko your server never boring xd

Edit:For those who are curious I think you should be silly little child stop talk :rolleyes:

MaJAQ1.jpg

 

Edited by Free2Play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Free2Play said:

I ask u db my clan remember scammer clan also im krankenwagen not leader now my account hello liarrrrrrrrzzz? :D Sure sure 99% have cz pk 10 total number xd No need so funny liar talk u forever not talk u now :D

Gogogo farm multi kill taiwan chinese warrior&kurian ko your server never boring xd

Edit:For those who are curious I think you should be silly little child stop talk :rolleyes:

MaJAQ1.jpg

 

Show full screen please this shows nothing idiot:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Darius said:

Show full screen please this shows nothing idiot:D

Old ss u know other don't care i all deleted or aesteris & root check you and my pm 12.06.17 lol have admin's evidence and oooo touch my tralallaa you talkin 'so disgusting you can shut up little boy :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Free2Play said:

I ask u db my clan remember scammer clan also im krankenwagen not leader now my account hello liarrrrrrrrzzz? :D Sure sure 99% have cz pk 10 total number xd No need so funny liar talk u forever not talk u now :D

Gogogo farm multi kill taiwan chinese warrior&kurian ko your server never boring xd

Edit:For those who are curious I think you should be silly little child stop talk :rolleyes:

MaJAQ1.jpg

 

IDGAF u did good on pk but it's not about the gameplay. But u are just sick person wish people their family to die and other crazy words for example like this: 24b13bb.png 

This is why people dont like you,  just calm down lol it's a game no1 his family member needs to die or get fucked :D But we all know u dont have school or work so this game is real life 4you we understand ur little autism.

And i also remember u said YouGotPwndByMyAss best warrior ISacredDavid & YouGotPwndByMyAss only 2 players kill me in apexko :) u remember ? :) 

Anyways this is what really matters: 

On 10-10-2017 at 1:28 PM, Free2Play said:

@yougotpwndbycheater why are you afraid ? Also you are polemic with amateur players, how about you come with equal ones? You've never been equal item's to you, you know it

Oldtime i vs u same item's but not open "60 most speedy" def also u have versus you winn remember i oldtime soldier i started after Apex i starting i see u Most Speedy tagg achieve.

Later again versus i log GAREZ have item's but you no have item's i kill you 3-0 çünkü because it was not equal item's u pm me i don't have item remember oldtime

But have you and me full item's a justice vs. a consequence who will winn? You just send me a message im after login and I promise everyone in the forum I will stop knight online if you winn versus :rolleyes:

My small rules 1v1 (I'm login sin)

2v2 (Warrior & Priest)

3v3 (Priest Rogue and Warrior)
 

 

 

2 hours ago, Free2Play said:

You can stop talking yourself with fake acc remember old Apex not draki also i leave ApexKO wrong write not KO

And i slapped u after ur words.

Hey liar Why are you still here ????

Oke u write wrong not Knight Online but Apexko but u are still on Apexko O.O so what the fuck!!??!

But u are always welcome to login for the 2vs2 5K/10K KC :D 

 

So anyways do all of us a favor uninstall and never comeback you only have my permission to come for the 2vs2 for kc :) 

Edited by Darius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Darius said:

And i also remember u said YouGotPwndByMyAss best warrior ISacredDavid & YouGotPwndByMyAss only 2 players kill me in apexko :) u remember ? :) 

 

We have done 2v2 before i deleted video 5-2 remember  and you are amateur player wait 3 weeks again beat 1v1 same character warrior or 2v2 again but warrior 100% same hit damage not failed 70% skill no need talk now just wait :P

Nice liar i never said u best warrior also David good sin in teamspeak call u not kill me again nice liar :D:D

You will not be able to see me in Apex after you have done me 3 weeks later
Really stop talk now you new nick YouGotPwndByLiar xd so good nick using please
 

Edited by Free2Play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Free2Play said:

We have done 2v2 before i deleted video 5-2 remember  and you are amateur player wait 3 weeks again beat 1v1 same character warrior or 2v2 again but warrior 100% same hit damage not failed 70% skill no need talk now just wait :P

Nice again liar i think never u best warrior also David good sin in teamspeak call u not kill me again nice liar :D:D

Really stop talk now you new nick YouGotPwndByLiar xd so good nick using please
 

That 2vs2 i was not using my main priests hello? I just coming versus because it was friendly versus no kc bet or anything also ur priest is a oldtime ingame friend of mine so that's why i came no other reason lol.

Come 2vs2 me.

5 Rounds

Full uniques+3 Rosetta set+8 Chaos weapons+11/Garges+11/Raptor+11 IDC which weapons we are gonna use.

Reward: 5K/10K KC it's up to you.

But i dont think u have any kc after u gave me already nice 5000KC https://gyazo.com/a250e684ec845cc654c5402a3184d410?token=924099bfa933a1566ef821c189b2ce8b after u lost the 1vs1 :P 

Edited by Darius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Darius said:

That 2vs2 i was not using my main priests hello? I just coming versus because it was friendly versus no kc bet or anything also ur priest is a oldtime ingame friend of mine so that's why i came no other reason lol.

Come 2vs2 me.

5 Rounds

Full uniques+3 Rosetta set+8 Chaos weapons+11/Garges+11/Raptor+11 idc

Reward: 5K/10K KC it's up to you.

But i dont think u have any kc after u gave me already nice 5000KC https://gyazo.com/a250e684ec845cc654c5402a3184d410?token=924099bfa933a1566ef821c189b2ce8b after u lost the 1vs1 :P 

k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Free2Play said:

k

k?

I want a gm to be here i don't believe u have 5000KC/10000KC so i want a KC Holder during the vs.

So when we gonna do this?

And for how much kc u want to do this? 5000KC or 10000KC? (Just asking u because u are a poor bitch)

 

EDIT: And if our priests dont show up let's do 1vs1 with our warriors for 5000kc 5-0 ? :) 

Edited by Darius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ZePPeLiN said:

at the end of all this u 2 will become best friends.:D Btw need david to vs yougotpwned for title of best player in apex

How dare u telling me this?? This man wished all my family to die he want's to fuck my mother and become my dad: https://gyazo.com/578410278fa6d0f754ab01c989593555

Oldtime he wanted to fuck CryMoreForHonor his children Are u alright Zeppelin?? 

This guy is a really sick idiot don't say this ever again please.

Edited by Darius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Darius said:

k?

I want a gm to be here i don't believe u have 5000KC/10000KC so i want a KC Holder during the vs.

So when we gonna do this?

And for how much kc u want to do this? 5000KC or 10000KC? (Just asking u because u are a poor bitch)

 

EDIT: And if our priests dont show up let's do 1vs1 with our warriors for 5000kc 5-0 ? :) 

My rules 2v2 warrior Apex not fail kurian & warrior just int bp and rogue fail i accept 10k kc just wait me i vs u nvidia geforce 220 gtx 3 week after have 1080 gtx hello just wait i so so so nice editing 2v2 using NCS after just wait okay :D

Edited by Free2Play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Darius said:

How dare u telling me this?? This man wished all my family to die he want's to fuck my mother and become my dad: https://gyazo.com/578410278fa6d0f754ab01c989593555

Oldtime he wanted to fuck CryMoreForHonor his children Are u alright Zeppelin?? 

This guy is a really sick idiot don't say this ever again please.

didnt open those links sorry :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Free2Play said:

My rules 2v2 warrior Apex not fail kurian & warrior just int bp and rogue fail i accept 10k kc just wait me i vs u nvidia geforce 220 gtx 3 week after have 1080 gtx hello just wait i so so so nice editing 2v2 using NCS just wait okay :D

Deal :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ZePPeLiN said:

at the end of all this u 2 will become best friends.:D Btw need david to vs yougotpwned for title of best player in apex

Apex does not have a good player population because many people have left the game of warrior aoe and kurian because of kurian and will not come back because the managers do what they want and I can say that they have nothing to do with KO. Need mage increase have server krowaz also +3 unique mage meteor 1100-1200 damage lol just nice character warrior&kurian not other buss farmer zeppelin :D
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Free2Play said:

Apex does not have a good player population because many people have left the game of warrior aoe and kurian because of kurian and will not come back because the managers do what they want and I can say that they have nothing to do with KO. Need mage increase have server krowaz also +3 unique mage meteor 1100-1200 damage lol just nice character warrior&kurian not other buss farmer zeppelin :D
 

I think even KingAurelio can speak better english than you.

Edited by Darius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×