• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
YouGotPwndByMyAss

YouGotPwndByMyAss/Darius vs ItzMDMA/LauraWells for 5000KC

3 hours ago, Manhattan said:

I love how everyone comes together when it comes to opressing MDwhatevs lol

Warrior oldtime all suck not draki also see video 5x versus not success vampric 2x i test Usko 5vs easy success vampric 2x damage so fail cp i know you 7k hp die same warrior :D I versus now 2v2 warrior again back my kc relax Malhattan :P

Edit:Go ask dariud who 1st sin vs and cz pk also hard versus i think darius answer and know xd

Edited by Free2Play

1 hour ago, Free2Play said:

Warrior oldtime all suck not draki also see video 5x versus not success vampric 2x i test Usko 5vs easy success vampric 2x damage so fail cp i know you 7k hp die same warrior :D I versus now 2v2 warrior again back my kc relax Malhattan :P

Edit:Go ask dariud who 1st sin vs and cz pk also hard versus i think darius answer and know xd

Sure, When we gonna do the 2vs2? And do u have a another 5000KC? i want to see 5000KC before start vs.

(Best sins i vssed against in Apexko): ItzMDMA&ISacredDavid

(Best sin CZ pker in Apexko): ItzAVAR

ItzAVAR not playing anymore but i have never seen a better one in pk.

Edited by Darius

3 hours ago, Darius said:

Sure, When we gonna do the 2vs2? And do u have a another 5000KC? i want to see 5000KC before start vs.

(Best sins i vssed against in Apexko): ItzMDMA&ISacredDavid

(Best sin CZ pker in Apexko): ItzAVAR

ItzAVAR not playing anymore but i have never seen a better one in pk.

2 days after start 2v2 warrior priest 5k kc wait my message

49 minutes ago, Darius said:

2 garges curse :)

Cp lucky and m20 i sure sure sure UsKO same yes have duration apex nice garges 2 curse :P 

Also I play warrior you playing rogue 5 times garges curse even if you succeed you could not kill me anyway because you are the warrior and the kurian ko you pm me remember maybe other server versus i give you UsKO character 83+ 2x have warrior rogue i advance payment you 4-0 start u really 5 winn server Gordion all same item's :D

Everyone knows that apexko rogue is not a fair character
Because apexko 80% warrior 20% other class you know it also i last answer

Edited by Free2Play

7 minutes ago, Free2Play said:

Cp lucky and m20 i sure sure sure UsKO same yes have duration apex nice garges 2 curse :P 

Also I play warrior you playing rogue 5 times garges curse even if you succeed you could not kill me anyway because you are the warrior and the kurian ko you pm me remember maybe other server versus i give you UsKO character 83+ 2x have warrior rogue i advance payment you 4-0 start u really 5 winn server Gordion all same item's :D

nice english ahahahahhgahha

retarded turk

Edited by Kurac

51 minutes ago, Free2Play said:

Gýft red pot undy scroll usko cry echo and we both know the answer :)

yes you give me usko character so i vs u with full noob gear against full pompalamasyon gear nice idea :D

Didn't you quit apex on the first place? U said to me if i win the versus u will quit apex u are still here wtf?

Anyways i go buy some nice cospre,premium with this 5000 KC :) 

https://gyazo.com/cf57063fe250da54cc65e6a56101907c:o 

OH DEAR GOD IF I DONT SLEEP WITH MY PARENTS TONIGHT IT'S NOT GONNA BE ALRIGHT!!

giphy.webp

Edit: U challenged me for 5000KC 1vs1 not me so stop cry already :P

Edited by Darius

10 hours ago, Chayni said:

nice easy player

-> itzmadam

You and yougotpwnd me and priest remember 5-2 beat 2v2 :D I regret video deleted but you not player i think again deleted my channel video ^^

Edited by Free2Play