• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
YouGotPwndByMyAss

Revolution vs BroOk&TukeOwnz

37 minutes ago, Free2Play said:

:D:D

Also DeBroglie is not a very good player, watch carefully RIBAS have all starter also  not use draki using iron neck i remember  moreover, it is not an agreement etc. but it is published purely for pleasure and friendship purposes but Brook is a good player and I'm sure you can beat it, but not with Tukeownz, need other player you can comfortably swap you with a better player he is not a good tuke

DeBroglie is not a good player, he has been gained vs attacker's for good  I mean if you were our place we would have lost the vs you :) i really sure

ApexKO is just the best asas player I like 1st RIBAS my think

No need  challenge amateur players massegivemelink contact me or ibo always ready

1v1 2v2 3v3 "always" and i last write u espânole

Edit:If  You accept versus i login full item character i have also i will enter it 1v1 sin&warrior and then watch your video I'll shoot you then give me your kc Q_Q

I don't speak eng so little first upload forum versus link u see after giveme kc now understand u me ah okay

DrMalhattan is not a good player but there are 3 people who can beat you 1v1 warrior rogue
ISacredDavid
RIBAS
And me
The rest do not other rogue's no have game information

maxresdefault.jpg

me or ibo always ready lmao this is a joke right?

Well me and my priest were waiting for you in the arena but the only one i saw was ibo and u didn't show up on ur own date+time which u made and u had the excuse i dont have a microphone so that's the funny part.

i accept ur 1vs1 and 2vs2 let's do it today so i dont have to listen ur funny cry pms/letters anymore filled with excusses.

And i want to do those vsses for KC i dont care the amount:) But i want a person that takes the kc in his invetory during the 2vs2 because i don't trust you and ur boyfriend DeBrogLie aka ItzGameMafia after the scam on the clan Wolfden. 

@yougotpwndbycheater why are you afraid ? Also you are polemic with amateur players, how about you come with equal ones? You've never been equal item's to you, you know it

Oldtime i vs u same item's but not open "60 most speedy" def also u have versus you winn remember i oldtime soldier i started after Apex i starting i see u Most Speedy tagg achieve.

Later again versus i log GAREZ have item's but you no have item's i kill you 3-0 çünkü because it was not equal item's u pm me i don't have item remember oldtime

But have you and me full item's a justice vs. a consequence who will winn? You just send me a message im after login and I promise everyone in the forum I will stop knight online if you winn versus :rolleyes:

My small rules 1v1 (I'm login sin)

2v2 (Warrior & Priest)

3v3 (Priest Rogue and Warrior)

11 hours ago, Manhattan said:

4) To finish this sad story, he mocks Brook (I doubt he gives a tiny fuck about this) for losing to DeBrogLie when the priest he'll use for this VS (I'm guessing Melody, which I have nothing against) has already lost 2v2 for him as well. So, what. the actual. fuck.

Well I don't care about this b.s - drama.
I wish you could've kept me out of this, I don't know why you involed me  in the first place, without any prof or what so ever.

1) just to finish this 'sad story' ur words, I would like to VS anyone on 2 VS 2 For any amount of KC. anyday.
But if you already said I lost to that guy in VS then it would be a free KC, right?

Edited by MeIody

23 minutes ago, MeIody said:

Well I don't care about this b.s - drama.
I wish you could've kept me out of this, I don't know why you involed me  in the first place, without any prof or what so ever.

1) just to finish this 'sad story' ur words, I would like to VS anyone on 2 VS 2 For any amount of KC. anyday.
But if you already said I lost to that guy in VS then it would be a free KC, right?

me and eden slapt brook wtf

Yap once again ur  priest skills smells like kvn going bowl no sense spaming db xD funny a f when i see them trying to be smart with fully partys and ts on :D:D  told u ill vs u dont worry:) idc if ull use kc full items rrrrrr spam macro (lmao)" Macro with warrios asdfasdf " and even if u make thousend accounts to open some archivement on arena (lmao) :D  255 int will b enof for u :) 

ps: i quit ur funny clam priest cuz all they sucks and i rather to lose a good m8 like crapyz instead to pk with some players that cant even move out of town wo fully party 3 priest ts, sick  players xD 

more drama please  u need more and more to make me post ur funny letters hahaha nah i just dont give a fuck about u xD  

5 hours ago, Free2Play said:

@yougotpwndbycheater why are you afraid ? Also you are polemic with amateur players, how about you come with equal ones? You've never been equal item's to you, you know it

Oldtime i vs u same item's but not open "60 most speedy" def also u have versus you winn remember i oldtime soldier i started after Apex i starting i see u Most Speedy tagg achieve.

Later again versus i log GAREZ have item's but you no have item's i kill you 3-0 çünkü because it was not equal item's u pm me i don't have item remember oldtime

But have you and me full item's a justice vs. a consequence who will winn? You just send me a message im after login and I promise everyone in the forum I will stop knight online if you winn versus :rolleyes:

My small rules 1v1 (I'm login sin)

2v2 (Warrior & Priest)

3v3 (Priest Rogue and Warrior)

He challenged me for 1vs1 full items so now we are both here he cries about items wut???? 

So he want's on starters but i do not trust him on this one because he will switch better items during the vs:)

so now he is crying about items https://gyazo.com/d351ad00c3698e4d02c54df4250a2a7a

I Challenge u now ItzMADAM

Full uniques+3

Armor Rosetta set+8

Full cospre

Weapons the best one u have:) (I guess i gotta pay u 150m to buy ur garges11 u poor little bitch)

5-0=Winner and get's 5000KC

KC Holder Omega/Sierra

Pls no more excusses this time u autist:)

Edited by Darius

10 minutes ago, ImmortalOne said:

hahahaha xd

where is he now? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm here watch carefully video cp lucky aesteris told me cp lucky same UsKO %100 but have duration also so failed cp old player all know sin damage 

For the first time in my life I lost a vs equal but everyone knows that apexko is not a fair server for rogue draki coming rogue gg

Some people will bark under the issue Believe it is not a game, but it is a game, but we can throw it on another server ApexKO is aware that a server that is showing its rules is not related to knight Most people are aware that this is the first and last comment ^^

23 minutes ago, Free2Play said:

I'm here watch carefully video cp lucky aesteris told me cp lucky same UsKO %100 but have duration also so failed cp old player all know sin damage 

For the first time in my life I lost a vs equal but everyone knows that apexko is not a fair server for rogue draki coming rogue gg

Some people will bark under the issue Believe it is not a game, but it is a game, but we can throw it on another server ApexKO is aware that a server that is showing its rules is not related to knight Most people are aware that this is the first and last comment ^^

But u need to understand that cry echo damage is also not the same as in usko:)

And in usko u have undy scroll and red pot

Undy+red pot better scaling on warrior then on sin:)

20 hours ago, BroOk said:

Yap once again ur  priest skills smells like kvn going bowl no sense spaming db xD funny a f when i see them trying to be smart with fully partys and ts on :D:D  told u ill vs u dont worry:) idc if ull use kc full items rrrrrr spam macro (lmao)" Macro with warrios asdfasdf " and even if u make thousend accounts to open some archivement on arena (lmao) :D  255 int will b enof for u :) 

ps: i quit ur funny clam priest cuz all they sucks and i rather to lose a good m8 like crapyz instead to pk with some players that cant even move out of town wo fully party 3 priest ts, sick  players xD 

more drama please  u need more and more to make me post ur funny letters hahaha nah i just dont give a fuck about u xD  

All u can do is talk bullshit while u are afraid asf go login and come vs us already u funny bitch i pked with you and Melody and i can tell you u pk like a bandicoot compared with him. Really i only challenge people if they talk bullshit like this guy it makes me mad spam letter always noob teamspeak players u guys play like kingaurelio blabla but if we challenge them, then they are always full afraid of us funny bitch brook GIMME PIZZAAAA. 

Edit: this time i dont forgive you

Edited by Darius

AsdfSdf the most funny part is that he stil think i give a fuck about him lmao love so much dat drama .. afraid of u and ur kingaurelio priest  lal the only part good of ur game  is the fact u set up goood Ur macro delay rrrrrr spam assfgasdffaafd :/ and u r even making videos against rogues yap so fair vs for apexko xD such a randoms spending time for macro and multi accounts to open some archive only in apexko then making funny videos . Dont worry macro man ill vs with u :) 

Edited by BroOk

1 hour ago, BroOk said:

AsdfSdf the most funny part is that he stil think i give a fuck about him lmao love so much dat drama .. afraid of u and ur kingaurelio priest  lal the only part good of ur game  is the fact u set up goood Ur macro delay rrrrrr spam assfgasdffaafd :/ and u r even making videos against rogues yap so fair vs for apexko xD such a randoms spending time for macro and multi accounts to open some archive only in apexko then making funny videos . Dont worry macro man ill vs with u :) 

Talking about macro when your clannie/friends use it also

I mean tuke hespe and other mal serbians

Edited by ImmortalOne

1 hour ago, BroOk said:

Are u actually retarded? I had to upload the video so i get 5000KC hello italian retard??

And im 100% sure the people u play with are using macro also :)

So u are making fun of ur own clan also rly goodjob smart guy :D