Jump to content
  • Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

    You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
YouGotPwndByMyAss

Revolution vs BroOk&TukeOwnz

Recommended Posts

u forgot to post the part when i say, i dont eve gonna reskill to 192 int  cuz ur rrrrr spam macro its usless + the skill of ur preist members are terrible af :)

drama is still alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BroOk said:

u forgot to post the part when i say, i dont eve gonna reskill to 192 int  cuz ur rrrrr spam macro its usless + the skill of ur preist members are terrible af :)

drama is still alive.

i beated u before nice maxcapoeirax die 3 times:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BroOk said:

that means u good a f then :D

The reason i made this topic is because u think like that:)

u started with those letters after u lost with 8 man against us 6/7:

https://gyazo.com/610882d5ec347eecbd7210057cf11d43?token=c4d34baef386eeb1a2ce1942cef92a30

https://gyazo.com/ca50ca631145464989d043bf74c7c7f5?token=db44e1768c3c4f09b6d0e58068aa351f

https://gyazo.com/5ba563d96eea6f6ef2d58d040fc687f7?token=a33579c3a1951f0e2e44623e1548dc5e

 

And when u said this: https://gyazo.com/4e3d78c79f8dd686e8a9fc8155c88a2c?token=bd651a59741ef51e13c79aecaa69e811 i showed it my clan and we decided to open this topic:)

And u accepted it like we can see here : https://gyazo.com/07025368eef3df7f161bccb991b33fa4

 

So when we gonna do it? Let me know please:)

 

Btw nice trash talk BroOk u should join DaubbleAubble.

Edited by Darius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

every letter was an answer to a previous letter xD lmao what u want to proof? ahahah funny a f this drama xD

the fact when i see ur priest game its like trying to watch kingaurelio on cz making pk xD terrible af lmao and u cant change it posting some answer chat we did lmao :D:D

hope every1 enjoy ur drama as i do ahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BroOk said:

every letter was an answer to a previous letter xD lmao what u want to proof? ahahah funny a f this drama xD

the fact when i see ur priest game its like trying to watch kingaurelio on cz making pk xD terrible af lmao and u cant change it posting some answer chat we did lmao :D:D

hope every1 enjoy ur drama as i do ahahaha

Keep talk about other subjects i know u are afraid like always nice fear:)

Alrdy slapped u be4 in 2vs2

and when i saw this video: 

i started to cry u lost to DeBrogLie:D

Is a good example that shows us how scared u are little pizza man:)

Edited by Darius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this video proof nothing lmao did u ever see i post any video about my pk and kills ofc not ahahah :D 

still im up to 2 vs 2 :) no kc ofc since i have not any to beat... but im pretty  sure that u and ur RRRRRRR spam macro will accept to do an small fair 2 vs 2 agaisnt me right? i hope u make a video and post it also ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BroOk said:

this video proof nothing lmao did u ever see i post any video about my pk and kills ofc not ahahah :D 

still im up to 2 vs 2 :) no kc ofc since i have not any to beat... but im pretty  sure that u and ur RRRRRRR spam macro will accept to do an small fair 2 vs 2 agaisnt me right? i hope u make a video and post it also ..

I'm waiting we are ready.

We can do it today/tomorrow if u want:)

Edited by Darius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL at this Darius guy. Seems as though he's just an internet troll. 

It's actually funny.. just because you can baba the top gear in the server, and perfect the best timed macro. He thinks that he is better than everyone.

Edited by ComplexSinz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ComplexSinz said:

LOL at this Darius guy. Seems as though he's just an internet troll. 

Like, that's the exact reason why I take issue with these people, I really try to stay the fuuuuck away and shut up but I just can't. Watch this Darius (YouGotPwnedByMyAss), for example, I can't stand these frauds because of their sheer stupidity.

Look, bear with me here:

1) He is a warrior a.k.a. a damn pawn in the VS. Anyone with half a brain, any retard or KO rookie that knows the basics can fit his roll, do exactly what his doing meaning that he is practically nothing there. 

2) I am not even gonna mention the fact that he macros, I can't... I just aahh it's beyond me...

3) With the above being said, most of the weight of the VS is on the priest and yet he tries to act tough challenging and calling everyone out but in reallity he's just a worm who could be easily substituted by an equal insect. He is nothing but depends on others in order to try to be something. The pinnacle of sadness and desperation.

4) To finish this sad story, he mocks Brook (I doubt he gives a tiny fuck about this) for losing to DeBrogLie when the priest he'll use for this VS (I'm guessing Melody, which I have nothing against) has already lost 2v2 for him as well. So, what. the actual. fuck.

 

YouGotPwned, bitch please, understand all this and you'll look less like a pit of despair and autism...

Stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ComplexSinz said:

LOL at this Darius guy. Seems as though he's just an internet troll. 

It's actually funny.. just because you can baba the top gear in the server, and perfect the best timed macro. He thinks that he is better than everyone.

Top gear? Wish i had rofs3 and a krowaz set11 :) and the funny thing is i pked/farmed 90% of all my gear. and u need to understand that i only challenge brook because he made fun of me and he compare my priests like kingaurelio and he is saying they are easy as fuck:) And i want to see that.

Edited by Darius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Manhattan said:

Like, that's the exact reason why I take issue with these people, I really try to stay the fuuuuck away and shut up but I just can't. Watch this Darius (YouGotPwnedByMyAss), for example, I can't stand these frauds because of their sheer stupidity.

Look, bear with me here:

1) He is a warrior a.k.a. a damn pawn in the VS. Anyone with half a brain, any retard or KO rookie that knows the basics can fit his roll, do exactly what his doing meaning that he is practically nothing there. 

2) I am not even gonna mention the fact that he macros, I can't... I just aahh it's beyond me...

3) With the above being said, most of the weight of the VS is on the priest and yet he tries to act tough challenging and calling everyone out but in reallity he's just a worm who could be easily substituted by an equal insect. He is nothing but depends on others in order to try to be something. The pinnacle of sadness and desperation.

4) To finish this sad story, he mocks Brook (I doubt he gives a tiny fuck about this) for losing to DeBrogLie when the priest he'll use for this VS (I'm guessing Melody, which I have nothing against) has already lost 2v2 for him as well. So, what. the actual. fuck.

 

YouGotPwned, bitch please, understand all this and you'll look less like a pit of despair and autism...

Stop.

he is probally one of the best warriors i have seen around tho :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chayni said:

he is probally one of the best warriors i have seen around tho :o 

Leave him it's his opinion, like this is yours:)

 

6 hours ago, Manhattan said:

Like, that's the exact reason why I take issue with these people, I really try to stay the fuuuuck away and shut up but I just can't. Watch this Darius (YouGotPwnedByMyAss), for example, I can't stand these frauds because of their sheer stupidity.

Look, bear with me here:

1) He is a warrior a.k.a. a damn pawn in the VS. Anyone with half a brain, any retard or KO rookie that knows the basics can fit his roll, do exactly what his doing meaning that he is practically nothing there. 

2) I am not even gonna mention the fact that he macros, I can't... I just aahh it's beyond me...

3) With the above being said, most of the weight of the VS is on the priest and yet he tries to act tough challenging and calling everyone out but in reallity he's just a worm who could be easily substituted by an equal insect. He is nothing but depends on others in order to try to be something. The pinnacle of sadness and desperation.

4) To finish this sad story, he mocks Brook (I doubt he gives a tiny fuck about this) for losing to DeBrogLie when the priest he'll use for this VS (I'm guessing Melody, which I have nothing against) has already lost 2v2 for him as well. So, what. the actual. fuck.

 

YouGotPwned, bitch please, understand all this and you'll look less like a pit of despair and autism...

Stop.

For DrCindy:

So u just wrote a funny 1h time wasting story about urself Congratulations:) pVQYr_s-200x150.gif

U also have macro a good one how else u beat other sins that dont have macro and full gear with+11 and dual rofs+3?

And yes i know the priest is 90% of the vs, but BroOk was making fun of me and my priests look in the pictures he said that my priests are like kingaurelio and that mine priests are easy as fuck, so i want him to show us if it's really true that they are really easy as fuck:)

And with the video that BroOk  lost to DeBrogLie means he lost to the worst priest in KO History. Melody and me never did 2vs2 against DeBrogLie so how did Melody lose? are u okay?

And about ur bullshit about me what is ur point really? is this because u lost vs against me on equal items? that this is the reason u make a nice story about me? ok i feel so offended:(

 

And for all autists/retards in this server:

Words like tbl/stupid/w.e IDGAF :) i just laugh about it i do not care about the daubbleaubble clan.Or chinese,taiwans,peruvians,brazilians and other mal countries:)

And most of the people that say im using *TBL* i see it like a compliment:)

 

 

And for BroOk: 

When we gonna start? :) (Which the topic really goes about)

 

 

 

Edited by Darius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Manhattan said:

 

 

YouGotPwned, bitch please

Stop.

:D:D

Also DeBroglie is not a very good player, watch carefully RIBAS have all starter also  not use draki using iron neck i remember  moreover, it is not an agreement etc. but it is published purely for pleasure and friendship purposes but Brook is a good player and I'm sure you can beat it, but not with Tukeownz, need other player you can comfortably swap you with a better player he is not a good tuke

DeBroglie is not a good player, he has been gained vs attacker's for good  I mean if you were our place we would have lost the vs you :) i really sure

ApexKO is just the best asas player I like 1st RIBAS my think

No need  challenge amateur players massegivemelink contact me or ibo always ready

1v1 2v2 3v3 "always" and i last write u espânole

Edit:If  You accept versus i login full item character i have also i will enter it 1v1 sin&warrior and then watch your video I'll shoot you then give me your kc Q_Q

I don't speak eng so little first upload forum versus link u see after giveme kc now understand u me ah okay

DrMalhattan is not a good player but there are 3 people who can beat you 1v1 warrior rogue (same item's)
ISacredDavid
RIBAS
And me
The rest do not other rogue's no have game information

Edited by Free2Play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Free2Play said:

:D:D

Also DeBroglie is not a very good player, watch carefully RIBAS have all starter also  not use draki using iron neck i remember  moreover, it is not an agreement etc. but it is published purely for pleasure and friendship purposes but Brook is a good player and I'm sure you can beat it, but not with Tukeownz, need other player you can comfortably swap you with a better player he is not a good tuke

DeBroglie is not a good player, he has been gained vs attacker's for good  I mean if you were our place we would have lost the vs you :) i really sure

ApexKO is just the best asas player I like 1st RIBAS my think

No need  challenge amateur players massegivemelink contact me or ibo always ready

1v1 2v2 3v3 "always" and i last write u espânole

Edit:If  You accept versus i login full item character i have also i will enter it 1v1 sin&warrior and then watch your video I'll shoot you then give me your kc Q_Q

I don't speak eng so little first upload forum versus link u see after giveme kc now understand u me ah okay

DrMalhattan is not a good player but there are 3 people who can beat you 1v1 warrior rogue
ISacredDavid
RIBAS
And me
The rest do not other rogue's no have game information

Watafak is this? xdd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×