• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

BlackBolt

Character seal scroll dont work

as a topic says, well today i bought 2 character seal scroll for move chars beetween my accounts, my first char dont have problems (LockJaw) but my second char (Karnak) i cant seal, the difference beetween both chars is that the second char have a self name bow+11

http://prntscr.com/gts5ly

P.D. my another forum account still banned pls unbanned, forum account name LockJaw

Edited by BlackBolt

30 minutes ago, Sierra said:

You can't have two Character Seal Scrolls on the same account at the same time (for now, might be patched soon), this might be the problem.

i have only 1 char seal scroll the other is a cypher ring that i move of my second account

I mean the cypher rings, if you have one on your account, you can't seal another character. You would have to open the ring or move it to another account first. :)

10 minutes ago, Sierra said:

I mean the cypher rings, if you have one on your account, you can't seal another character. You would have to open the ring or move it to another account first. :)

if i put back the ring in other account i can use the scroll then? and about my second forum account what happen with that?

1 hour ago, BlackBolt said:

if i put back the ring in other account i can use the scroll then? and about my second forum account what happen with that?

that fix my problem i never think that this cause the problem thanks, dont forget unban my forum account lockjaw pls thanks again

Edited by BlackBolt