• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Chayni

Revolution vs kings 2v2

6 hours ago, ComplexSinz said:

lol may the best macro program win -_-

Do you know any idea about 2v2 retarded? What can u do with macro when u play priest?

Edited by HANGOVER

1 hour ago, Manhattan said:

Priest, nothing. But the gains of a warrior on macro versus one without it is quite considerable.

If you really want learn which class is important on 2v2, ask the 2v2 players. Randoms cant comment about that. If its like draxin vs HANGOVER of course warrior is big different. But macro is not TBL. Macro is not big different. You guys have to understand it first; all the player have same cooldown on Cry Echo. Right? if i hit 10 times u hit 9 times. I did 2v2 maybe 100 times in 6 month and i can tell you that; on 2v2
Warrior: %10
Priest: %90

@Darius

Edited by HANGOVER

46 minutes ago, HANGOVER said:

If you really want learn which class is important on 2v2, ask the 2v2 players. Randoms cant comment about that. If its like draxin vs HANGOVER of course warrior is big different. But macro is not TBL. Macro is not big different. You guys have to understand it first; all the player have same cooldown on Cry Echo. Right? if i hit 10 times u hit 9 times. I did 2v2 maybe 100 times in 6 month and i can tell you that; on 2v2

@Darius

Correct.

priest is indeed 90% of the 2vs2. Because he is playing the mind game warrior only have to follow.

PS: DraXiin aka ArgentSezzy full idiot warrior nice ncs after losing 2v2.

2 hours ago, HANGOVER said:

@Darius

It's about the freedom it gives you to switch items and have absolutely nothing to worry other than clicking on the given target. Randoms like you, from TR land, that were born, raised and molded by macros since you first download KO can't really comment on it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, Manhattan said:

It's about the freedom it gives you to switch items and have absolutely nothing to worry other than clicking on the given target. Randoms like you, from TR land, that were born, raised and molded by macros since you first download KO can't really comment on it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I dont want talk like that. Because your brain not enough for that. This is my last post for you. Dont reply my message again if u didnt upgrade your brain on anvil. Cool?

We was talking about whichone is important in 2v2. Right? Now you changed topic. You know why? Because u got my message. Then you are looking new bullshit. If i reply your new bullshit, the nex one will be my country. So, i dont have time for retards. GFYS :)

Jeez Louise calm your kebabs! We all know that priest has the most importance in any kind of VS, that's just obvious so no need to point that out.

Now go back to VSing all clans in KO history, the list is very long and you did not have a good start at it! 

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:44 AM, HANGOVER said:

Do you know any idea about 2v2 retarded? What can u do with macro when u play priest?

LOL your trash man. All your warriors use macro combo. And some have better than others. Let me say this in a way you may understand since you English is trash as well. All the programs have different timing between the rr skil or wsr skill (whatever may be used). hope your translator can help you understand this.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:12 AM, HANGOVER said:

@Darius

And who are you exactly??  I have been playing for 3 months now, and don't believe I have seen you AT ALL. So it seems as though your the one that shouldn't be running his shit eater. LoneSurvivor here now HabibiSlayer. Ty BB

7 hours ago, ComplexSinz said:

And who are you exactly??  I have been playing for 3 months now, and don't believe I have seen you AT ALL. So it seems as though your the one that shouldn't be running his shit eater. LoneSurvivor here now HabibiSlayer. Ty BB

So you are that autist ComplexArrow aka Tyler?

Edited by Darius

LOL your trash man. All your warriors use macro combo. And some have better than others. Let me say this in a way you may understand since you English is trash as well. All the programs have different timing between the rr skil or wsr skill (whatever may be used). hope your translator can help you understand this.

How dare u call this guy a trash man.

If you are the warrior player LoneSurvivor dont follow target dont use descent then you are the trash man! how can u say this?

Anyways HANGOVER is a better warrior without macro then all idiots in DoubleApple with MACRO.

And for everyone else:

It's not only about macro most important things are following targets use ur shield and descent when u are in trouble.

I prefer people without macro following targets and using descent over people with macro and dont know shit about this game.

Edited by Darius

Why do you care about my english? We are not talking about English, we are talking about the game also if you think your  english very good we can do it on ts3 any time. You guys dont use descent, shield, no follow target, no have any idea about AOE. Learn to play warrior then maybe we can talk about macro. 

Edited by HANGOVER

12 minutes ago, NakedRussian said:

funny to see DaubbleAbble warriors calling anyone trash when they are the worst players in the server :)

Nah i don't want to hurt their feelings that bad there is 1 player worse then DoubleApple: https://apexko.com/character/xxxbingbongxxx

Well i compare him with BulletClub aka StarPlayer:)

Edited by Darius

6 minutes ago, BulletClub said:

Nice job? Finally you show your info bar. Now we're all able to see the elite macro.

ty

Ur brains are worse then i thought, i made be4 already a video with my infobar unhided it was even be4 the 2vs2 video u fkin autist XD