• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
P0LEMIK

USKO Players Vs OptimumFamilia - 2 vs 2

No offence but this sounded kinda silly.

to lazy to make edit for psko players xD

Anyway, grats? i assume.     Tho that priest basicly made every mistake he possibly could, aint seems to be a hard matchup. (Also, wearing CS for a decent amount of time against an Int priest + sin xD  Ok... )

lol, that's not even a priest , he always played a rogue.... He just changed class for 1 midday I thought for pk....

but okey then :P

also don't bother playing private servers if you find em dumb? go back to USKO? or wait to boring and inactive prolly 

my server is not inactive but i came here when i saw lilorc6 movie lol, the worst movie ever with retarded team ever

btw he dont want vs with us, cuz he want play only with support mages in pt xD

my server is not inactive but i came here when i saw lilorc6 movie lol, the worst movie ever with retarded team ever

lol ofcourse it is inactive xD we all know it is haha

and only cause u saw a movie you came to here?

without any reason??

cause if it's active then why wouldn't u be playing there.... if u like it that much

lol ofcourse it is inactive xD we all know it is haha

and only cause u saw a movie you came to here?

without any reason??

cause if it's active then why wouldn't u be playing there.... if u like it that much

im sure i spend less then you on every psko

Did I play with support mages in that party stupid ass? I was the only one. We pked today with 3x mages in party FOR SOME FUN and to try something new. Go back to USKO if you don't wanna play priv servs. Damn I must really 'suck' to make you get so butthurt.

Typical USKO player, you're a joke. You're the type of person that makes PSKO players hate USKO players.

P.S You need some english lessons, ''with retarded team ever'' - really? It's *with the most retarded team ever. I also never backed out on the vs, so you're spreading false rumors.

im sure i spend less then you on every psko

hahah, prolly a lil less yeah....

I played some private servers before, (ClimaxKO and that's it lol.....)

All the rest I played was on alpha of this server cause let's face it, way better then USKO, at least you get some support here and it's not about spending $$ to be good....

And I have a char on orion aswell :) but who cares man :D

Serious ? every damn assasin has those funny mouse with make minor for them ? ...

I never used it before lol, but I can see he is using one on the video xD lol (entire video, but realy easy to see in first minute)

full hp and still minoring like a freak man :P (correction his mouse is minoring for him, he's just pressing some button to activate the minor....)

I never used it before lol, but I can see he is using one on the video xD lol (entire video, but realy easy to see in first minute)

full hp and still minoring like a freak man :P (correction his mouse is minoring for him, he's just pressing some button to activate the minor....)

Right, and he feels like he can call people out. Sad fucking player.

you might want to reset your mouse macro :D a bit slower apm wouldn't be so understandable :P unless you are ex pro stacraft player whos playing KO for lulz and showing off hes impressive fingerwork

but hey, im not here to judge

lol you make a video of me playing with a clan member that i never once duo'd with before and we never played with me as priest before that day? you feel proud you killed us wth your pedal/macro?, you say you play with polemiq clan but mert/selim/ahmet don't know who you are hahaha, ask mert about me bro my old name DeathRain  from kopro he knows me.

i asked if you were in polemiq clan and then your priest and you said yes we are playing with them on usko orion, ut that's not the point, you mke a video to do what flame us? you are clearly using a macro/pedal in your video and you are vs'ing us who only been in same clan for maybe 1-2 weeks and never played together as priest and sin, you feel proud man?. Please come 1 vs 1 me with your nice macro/pedal.