• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
wezz

Cape Color on Alliance

Hey everyone, i'm currently on an alliance with a royal clan and we're accredited knight grade 5. I tried to change to cape color few times, it took the donated nps from the clan but nothing has changed at all? Is there a way to fix it or is  it possible to get the 108k ish nps back to clan donation pool? Thanks for your time and help :) Have a good one.

Okay, after looking into it, this isn't exactly intended and I've tweaked this slightly. What's meant to happen is you can use your own colouring when you're accredited (which we somewhat allowed for).

Right now we don't have any reliable means of determining if the colour was actually set, which I think was where the hiccup was before, so it'll immediately just switch over after you're promoted to accredited regardless. You'll have to set it. I may change this in a future update, but for now it should behave more accurately (in the next patch).

2 hours ago, root said:

Okay, after looking into it, this isn't exactly intended and I've tweaked this slightly. What's meant to happen is you can use your own colouring when you're accredited (which we somewhat allowed for).

Right now we don't have any reliable means of determining if the colour was actually set, which I think was where the hiccup was before, so it'll immediately just switch over after you're promoted to accredited regardless. You'll have to set it. I may change this in a future update, but for now it should behave more accurately (in the next patch).

So is it possible for us to get the 100k ish donation that we've wasted on it? I normally wouldn't care, but since it's a clan still building up and all the nps were taken away, i really would like to get 'em back.