• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Getting started with newcomer's package, farm respectively

New player will receive a Newcomer's package which include a Name Change Scroll. It must be used within 24 hours. I don't understand why it is limited. No expiration like cospre items pls !

Admin added armour drops to CZ: 

1. Falcon drop is Mythril armour
  2. Titan drops are both Dragon Scale & Trial armour.
  3. Evil Wizard drop is Rons armour

I think admin can delete unneccessary or useless items such as any shell armours +1 and some scrolls. This monsters should merely drop armour as Evil Wizard

Ultima spawns in CZ twice a day but it have to kill within 30 minutes. First of all, Ultima should be removed in Ronark Land. If players wanna kill it, they should join bifrost event three times a day but its drops are not good even though it is hard to kill. You know, Ultima killing is harder than other monsters. That's why admin has to draw us attention to alter sth. The side has a right to enter bifrost and other side can't enter bifrost in 30 minutes when one side destroys Bifrost Monument. For example, Bifrost event should over within an hour. Players wanna try hunting it if admin adds good item for ultima drops. Maybe admin shorten this 30 minutes to 20 minutes or less. Also admin can revive by adding good drops for Ego monster. Therefore players not only can farm they also pk in Bifrost at event time.

Felankor generally respawns after 8,9 or 10 hours. This process can be changed as random.  Because people take note of respawn time and just enter to cz this time. PK finishes when felankor is dead. 

All Spawn  timings like Ultima, Chaos Stone, Felenkor, Isilon, should be totally random

Also Nation Transfer should only be made with KC, otherwise we are getting flooded Cz because everyone just swaps nation to join the winning nation and 8 Gb price is a joke.

2 hours ago, MERET said:

Getting started with newcomer's package, farm respectively

New player will receive a Newcomer's package which include a Name Change Scroll. It must be used within 24 hours. I don't understand why it is limited. No expiration like cospre items pls !

Admin added armour drops to CZ: 

1. Falcon drop is Mythril armour
  2. Titan drops are both Dragon Scale & Trial armour.
  3. Evil Wizard drop is Rons armour

I think admin can delete unneccessary or useless items such as any shell armours +1 and some scrolls. This monsters should merely drop armour as Evil Wizard

Ultima spawns in CZ twice a day but it have to kill within 30 minutes. First of all, Ultima should be removed in Ronark Land. If players wanna kill it, they should join bifrost event three times a day but its drops are not good even though it is hard to kill. You know, Ultima killing is harder than other monsters. That's why admin has to draw us attention to alter sth. The side has a right to enter bifrost and other side can't enter bifrost in 30 minutes when one side destroys Bifrost Monument. For example, Bifrost event should over within an hour. Players wanna try hunting it if admin adds good item for ultima drops. Maybe admin shorten this 30 minutes to 20 minutes or less. Also admin can revive by adding good drops for Ego monster. Therefore players not only can farm they also pk in Bifrost at event time.

Felankor generally respawns after 8,9 or 10 hours. This process can be changed as random.  Because people take note of respawn time and just enter to cz this time. PK finishes when felankor is dead. 

1) Name change was only added on our last small expansion as a gift to bring mage clans back to help them add their name tags, which is something that they enjoy. That is not something for people to count on to use whenever they want, it was an incentive for them log and come back seeing that there was a deadline added to it. 

2) There is no need to delete unecessary drops, they don't replace the drop rate of their main items. They are separated into groups and the drop rate is stable and fixated at 35%.

3) Ultima will never be removed. The effect of adding that to bowl was extremely positive. The amount of PK it generates is really good. And also, Ultima in bifrost is still there, so it does not depend on the one in bowl. People can still go to bifrost and hunt it in peace.

4) As soon as we release the new client I got some new ideas ligned up for bifrost already.

5) About felankor, it's not that people only enter CZ when it's felankor time it's actually that MORE people enter cz on felankor time. Both Felankor and Ultima increase the average activity of CZ. They concentrate large amount of players around those times, which is great. Without it, it wouldn't be concentrated and crowded but just spreaded throughout the day and therefore lower.

Only thing I can think of to change is randomize Ultima to spawn randomly in the course of an hour but that may cause conflicts with events.

EDIT: About NTs, those who say that right now is bad is because they didn't see how it was in the past when controled by GMs. It was a huge mess and constantly unbalanced. People need to understand that it's not easy to have a server balanced 24/7. It's practically impossible. A party of 8 that decides to join at a random time have the power to completely shift it. I'll raise its cost to 16 gbs though to see if it helps.

Best regards,

Vivaldi.

thats the point versace.noone can kill ultima alone.my advise was for all players in apexko since ultima is harder to kill then felankor,drop should be better.so in your case, join a clan or make a clan man.ko is for clan players mostly.dont take everything personal and dont think that every player asks something for his own good.you think i get any item from felankor or ultima? wanna repeat it again for you  THE ADVISE WAS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL PLAYERS.people like you think that u look smart while u are flaming chinese actually ur lowering urself.i had explained it many times the clan barely makes 1 and half pt if we are lucky.most of the time some play while others are asleep.why the fuck i wanna get better drops from ultima since i get nothing except if we are lucky 1gb to 200kc.you think felankor drops rof everyday? or do you think 50 persons on clan are online everyminute? i tell u what 20 maybe 25 are active players.you will gain nothing while flaming others keep that in mind

9 hours ago, mrhankey said:

agree with better ultima drops...

like what do you expect it to drop? it drops a +2 unique +7 krowaz weapon and a piece of krowaz +8 and sometimes it drops 100 kc certificate.

what do you want it to drop? a +11 piece of krowaz or something? lol