• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
JoeglacheL

Clearly Bug abuse :( / SRBVendeTTa , TheCanButThe , lllKCTKent

2 hours ago, Darius said:

im sure TheCanButThe have nothing to do with this.

This ktckent is a big asshole he also 4444 me in a full karus party be4.

TheCanButThe can certainly be responsible also.

seeing as he has the most tbl minor heal i've ever seen. 

that can lend you to believe if someone cheats in 1 aspect, the most likely would do it in a different scenario also

Edited by BulletClub

I killed him in sin vs pretty much everytime we met so far i remember (it was a hard fight tho), so doubt he has any tbl or whatever u claim him to have, he is just good imo. As for the topic, vsed and pked with Thecanbutthe, doubt he'd cheat in any way from what i've seen from him so far. And such a report would be better with a video tbh, can easily be just the mage getting there somehow and tping the party or whatever. Just my 2 cents, don't personally know any1 on those pics.

Edited by david4244

If you have ever played a mage you would know that blinking in certain areas would cause you to get stuck on the other side and he probably tped them without knowing it

you should provide video like others mentioned

12 minutes ago, SoMuchFilth said:

If you have ever played a mage you would know that blinking in certain areas would cause you to get stuck on the other side and he probably tped them without knowing it

you should provide video like others mentioned

This, pretty much you can blink into the river side. Im sure KTC did it accidentally seeing that he had free nps on the other side waiting for them.

1 hour ago, JoeglacheL said:

WAITING FOR GM'S... 

Since it's just a screenshot I can't really tell for how long they were there and also it's just something minor for being the first time. Still, if they repeat this I'll instantly take action.

Thanks for your report, if they repeat this abuse I'll apply a temporary ban.