Jump to content
  • Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

    You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest

HP&MP POTION TBL

Recommended Posts

Guest

Everyone knows that the series pot will not be printed i can not print so fast even with spamming with macro.

You can test it in the pot, it's impossible to print so many series. A person with a little gaming knowledge will realize that someone is using an illegal pot

P.S Focus mana potion watch carefully for video in warrior. GMs will not give you the penalty for being suspicious and scared, so I tagged your's.

@root & @Aesteris 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no love for a former cheater that has been banned previously lol.

uploading a video doesn't mean you didnt do anything wrong. look at mdma.

he posted a video and got banned for tbl from proof out of his own video. i hope chris is this stupid.

Edited by BulletClub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BulletClub said:

no love for a former cheater that has been banned previously lol.

uploading a video doesn't mean you didnt do anything wrong. look at mdma.

he posted a video and got banned for tbl from proof out of his own video. i hope chris is this stupid.

You have said this server is suck and gms are retarded and much more but i wont get mute again for quote you.

And you are still here so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
31 minutes ago, BulletClub said:

no love for a former cheater that has been banned previously lol.

uploading a video doesn't mean you didnt do anything wrong. look at mdma.

he posted a video and got banned for tbl from proof out of his own video. i hope chris is this stupid.

MDMA is not banned i see ingame a clean user saying wrong write someone else is forbidden it is not MDMA lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

You have said this server is suck and gms are retarded and much more but i wont get mute again for quote you.

And you are still here so?

ok tabasco lol. where is your proof here? since you are making accusations.

Razor tried this before and could not produce proof. so he shut his ass up and hasn't been seen since he embarassed himself

Edited by BulletClub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

If you can not take action on this video anymore,  for admin's to doubt the game information :)

/closed topic please still waiting admin's.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BulletClub said:

ok tabasco lol. where is your proof here? since you are making accusations.

Razor tried this before and could not produce proof. so he shut his ass up and hasn't been seen since he embarassed himself

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f115/apexko-com-v2121-mini-expansion-launch-07-04-2017-pk-light-farm-347080/index303.html

2 pages of ur crying

2 faces cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

razor has tried this already. he is an admin on k4l. i asked him to produce an ip address and asked root to match it. razor failed to come through. so... you are also walking away like an idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unless you have an ip address... do you? didnt think so.

this topic is about YouGotPwnedByMyCheatingAss. 

if you have some proof or wanna continue. make a new topic. i'll chime in there

Edited by BulletClub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BulletClub said:

razor has tried this already. he is an admin on k4l. i asked him to produce an ip address and asked root to match it. razor failed to come through. so... you are also walking away like an idiot.

if someone have nothing to do he can read your retarded posts from both forums and find connections

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please continue. i will go through the same shit with you as i did with razor. give an IP or stop making accusations.

why do you think razor stopped? he has much more power than you and he couldn't produce any proof.

so i doubt you can. if you can i'll be waiting. im ready 

 

Edited by BulletClub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

as far as i remember g4l mods cant check ip

you are retarded anyway so stfu

so basically... you are accusing me of something and are not providing any proof right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×