• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

wezz

Some Topic Suggestions for the Forums

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a good summer. I was searching through the forums and i haven't seen some topics that i wanted to see in the section and i think would be useful. I'd make them by myself if i had the knowledge but, unfortunately, i don't.

First of all was, a list of achievements/titles and how to unlock them. I see tons of people using Most Speedy achievement for example, but i don't know what are the benefits or how to acquire it. I've pmed few people in-game but they were mostly silent. I don't know why. Anyways, if someone with the database of them or the total knowledge on them, could make it. that'd be great. and since it'd be all in one place, it'd be easier for people to make up their mind on which title they'd like to use.

Secondly, Last week my friend wanted to start a mage on a fresh account but we were not able to find any Guide (except the combo guide) for the mage builds. That'd be also nice topic to have on hand when people wanted to play mage. Since it's not chosen much by the players of ApexKO maybe they didn't need that much. But for me,  i haven't played a mage for a long time in KO, well, i haven't played KO at all for a long long time before i started ApexKO. So i think for those who wants to start a mage character, that guide would be useful.

I'm sorry if the topic is on the wrong section or if i've failed to find the ones already created in the forum.

Thanks for your time and feedbacks, and have a good day :) 

Edited by wezz

I think looking for these kind of topics would be a bit silly because I personally think that this forum is not made with the intention to "learn to play". This forum is made for guides particularly for this server. The kind of topics u want to see are ones that u can see anywhere. Just use google instead of just this forum :)

Edited by Xiao

22 minutes ago, Xiao said:

I think looking for these kind of topics would be a bit silly because I personally think that this forum is not made with the intention to "learn to play". This forum is made for guides particularly for this server. The kind of topics u want to see are ones that u can see anywhere. Just use google instead of just this forum :)

I appriciate your comment. But i don't think that there is no topics which has a content that is applicable to USKO etc. as well in the forums. Also, every post, topic and online member is a statistic for the traffic which also could benefit the owners so why channel it to the other websites and why wouldn't the users in here be able to create some original and quality content that's even better than the contents of other websites? So they can actually quote from here if it's applicable to the other servers/official clients? 

Edited by wezz

It is quite possible. But no one wants to waste to his time creating smth that already exists in other websites. Also the guides you mentioned are also copy-pasted from other forum. :)

29 minutes ago, Xiao said:

It is quite possible. But no one wants to waste to his time creating smth that already exists in other websites. Also the guides you mentioned are also copy-pasted from other forum. :)

Well, still, the problem remains the same :) There are some copy/pasted content from other forums which is applicable to both ApexKO and USKO/etc. but not the ones i've mentioned above and many more? Well, then why copy paste those posts if this forum is just about the differences of ApexKO?

37 minutes ago, wezz said:

Well, still, the problem remains the same :) There are some copy/pasted content from other forums which is applicable to both ApexKO and USKO/etc. but not the ones i've mentioned above and many more? Well, then why copy paste those posts if this forum is just about the differences of ApexKO?

This was done by players not staff :) If you want to help, you can create the topics you wanted so when newcomers search for sth similar they can find it :)

4 minutes ago, Xiao said:

This was done by players not staff :) If you want to help, you can create the topics you wanted so when newcomers search for sth similar they can find it :)

I recommend you to read the topic again. If i had the knowledge, i would and i didn't say that it was done by the staff. Sorry, but you're just arguing in the sake of arguing right now.

I cant make you a mage guide. but the titles you are looking for as a priest would be. in order of worst to best

Expert- 40  def =kill 10,000 monsters without dying. (simple to get and very nice bonus for your char. easy way is to set a genie on instance 5 or something and kill worms. you will get this title in 1 nights sleep)

Most speedy- 10 attack 60 def = kill 100 chaos stone. (sunday boss war chaos stone count DO count) and like 5 spawn every 15min. so thats fast way to get this title.

dont know the name - 90 def- = win 100 bdw ( no fast way to accomplish this.. im currently at 85/100)

Juraid Protector - 100 def = win 150 juraid mountain (this is probably hardest title to win)

hope i helped ^^

Edited by BulletClub

1 hour ago, wezz said:

I recommend you to read the topic again. If i had the knowledge, i would and i didn't say that it was done by the staff. Sorry, but you're just arguing in the sake of arguing right now.

Okay, I am not writing anymore :) Do whatever you want, doubt that somebody will answer you 

31 minutes ago, BulletClub said:

I cant make you a mage guide. but the titles you are looking for as a priest would be. in order of worst to best

Expert- 40  def =kill 10,000 monsters without dying. (simple to get and very nice bonus for your char. easy way is to set a genie on instance 5 or something and kill worms. you will get this title in 1 nights sleep)

Most speedy- 10 attack 60 def = kill 100 chaos stone. (sunday boss war chaos stone count DO count) and like 5 spawn every 15min. so thats fast way to get this title.

dont know the name - 90 def- = win 100 bdw ( no fast way to accomplish this.. im currently at 85/100)

Juraid Protector - 100 def = win 150 juraid mountain (this is probably hardest title to win)

hope i helped ^^

Appriciated

2 minutes ago, Xiao said:

Okay, I am not writing anymore :) Do whatever you want, doubt that somebody will answer you 

No worries :) No need to get all hateful as well

8 minutes ago, Built4CZ said:

Also i added a Mage Guide To forums  from my forum hope it helps !!

Thank you so much :) I've been asking around for a starter guide on stats/skills for whole day  :)