Jump to content
  • Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

    You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
YouGotPwndByMyAss

Elior&Chris vs StormHawkS 2v2 @Apexko

Recommended Posts

Guest

Notice! That the pot functions very serially i think using hp mp tbl. Nobody can print that much serial pot. You can test it.

Edit: Focus mana potion watch carefully for video in warrior
 

@root @Aesteris 
 

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, OoooMLoooO said:

Notice! That the pot functions very serially i think using hp mp tbl. Nobody can print that much serial pot. You can test it.

Edit: Focus mana potion watch carefully for video in warrior
 

@root @Aesteris 
 

hey smartass

i edited this video with chris :)

i can assure you and your retarded chinese brain that he is NOT a tbler :)

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
15 minutes ago, Chayni said:

hey smartass

i edited this video with chris :)

i can assure you and your retarded chinese brain that he is NOT a tbler :)

thanks

Stfu noob clan member. Nice support... But gm and admins will not believe troll lmao

There is a small millisecond again to print the pot but the person prints the pot very seriously using pot impossible to do
 

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OoooMLoooO said:

Stfu noob clan member. Nice support... But gm and admins will not believe troll lmao

hey chinese fuck face

why don't you go buy some range tbl retard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, Chayni said:

hey chinese fuck face

why don't you go buy some range tbl retard

A person with a little gaming knowledge will realize that someone is using an illegal pot
You can test it in the pot, it's impossible to print so many series

P.S The best internet in the world "South Korea"  you are moving slowly because there is a delay
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
10 minutes ago, Darius said:

Don't answer him, Waste of time just a person who lost a 1v1 to me that's all:)

You're deceiving yourself nice drama. Let's see what happens after admins review video
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 hour ago, ImmortalOne said:

Hey chris nice tbl

I'm constantly spamming with the macro, but it's not as serial as Yougotpwndbymyass also all know illegal player multi client tbl other lol

No use, since admin and gms are not interested at all i think.  It would be more user-friendly if you were cautioned against the people using tbl ITZFIZGERALD banned for tbl thank you yes. But other when will the punishment be required?

 

 婊子養的, 婊子养的 (biǎozi yǎng de); 烏龜兒子王八蛋, 乌龟儿子王八蛋  (CrazyTime many clan member have leave for illegal people player's.
 


 


 

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, Smooth said:

ty pot tbl.

Everyone knows that the series pot will not be printed i can not print so fast even with spamming with macro rofl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OoooMLoooO said:

Everyone knows that the series pot will not be printed i can not print so fast even with spamming with macro rofl

i hope you will find your brains back someday

maybe restart small brain for this guy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×