• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
MeIody

Mellanox - Guy (now Shroud)

I'm posting this I just want to inform everyone that Mellanox - Guy (now Shroud) scammed a Full Set of Ron's +11Reverse.
We let him play with us (MOKQKOKO mage) and he repaid us this way. Be warned.

Good Luck on the server.
Eden || Melody.

59 minutes ago, Jinxxy said:

and no seal?? thats your own fault bro

He played on one of their dummy accounts (moko something) with everything sealed but apparently he wanted to use the set on his own account, saying he already had a staff +11 and other items.

As Razor said, He played on one of our Mage account ("MOKQKOKO") with everything sealed but apparently he said to me that he want to play on his own account, so he wanted me to borrow him just the Ron Set+11Reverse. to his own account because he said he already had a staff +11 and other items And he would give me his info incase if we need a mage.

I was stupid that I trusted him on first place, I guess I just was to nice.
"You probably asking yourself why I would borrow someone a Ron Set+11Reverse",
Because he were from Israel too and he played with us for few weeks and I thought he was a friend,
but I was totally wrong cuz he planned it since 08/01/2017 while he was stilling playing on our Mage account.
And it happened last week at 08/08, why I only post it now? because I thought the admins would help me but once again I was wrong.

And once he had the chance he did what he did...
BTW he didn't just scammed me the Ron Set+11Reverse he also had others clan members info,
which he also took everything that wasn't sealed and valuable GB's, Apex Points ETC.

wRaj0Hn.png

Edited by MeIody

Ehm and I pmed him from other character and Look what he said to me, He just buried himself xD.
I laught when he said to me that "they added me to pt we killed felankor and we got rof+1, I got it and didn't want to sharer" Lol XD LMFAO.
Before I even mention about the topic on forum about him XD :P.
1) he clamied to scam a rof+1 and didn't want to sharer, I don't care if it's true or not but at least that's why he tells to people.
2) he clamied that he bought the Ron Set+11Reverse from TukeOwnz for 10k KC.
* While I bought it personally from TukeOwnz , here TukeOwnz verified that.
3) he claim that he is from Russia, maybe the Admins can verifed that?

*Hopefully the Admins will do something about it now,.
ASAP because he is trying to sell all his items.

@Aesteris@root@Vivaldi
Cqo56vB.png

Edited by MeIody

1 hour ago, Chayni said:

duckownz has spoken

fyi, gms did do the same for brad "refunding items from a shared acc"

so might wanna do the same for him :)

GG
im still waiting for my refund as well

Lost around 20k kc :)

best apexko

Edited by TheBeastaq

Hello,

this case has been dragging for way too long even though we have already given our final answer. We have no grounds here to remove items from the user that acquired them in a legal trade or to reimburse them to you. I'll try to explain it again the best I can so you and everyone else understands it. It shouldn't be hard since it's a very simple case.

You gave your items to user "X", using the ingame "trade" feature -> items are now legally in possession of user X. He owns them. You gave it to him on your own will. The server holds no responsability of what a person does with their items. No hacker invaded the account and took the items due to a breach in the server, in this case we would promptly recover you EVERYTHING as soon as we would be able to.

User X claiming to return you the items after w/e period is not nearly enough for the server to act upon it. This is a deal between both of you, we have no means to intervene. And if we did intervene in cases like this, can you see how much room for more and more scam cases it opens? We'd have to deal with every player after random trades just saying "he was supposed to give me "this" but he didn't" or "I just lent that user these items and he was supposed to return it to me by now!" or whatever else they'd come up with. It would create an extreme mess on the market and reflect on players that are not even related to it. It's just not feasible. 

And this is not something that WE, Apex, specifically don't follow. No other game would take action in any matter similar to this one.

Now, as for what you consider to be "new evidence", again, it really isn't. Him acquiring an item on a boss and not sharing with the party is obviously immoral but not ilegal, it just means that he is generally a bad person from our point of view. Claiming that he bought something from someone, again, he can claim whatever he wants and same goes for his nationality.

To picture this case even better and maybe make you finally understand WHY we can't do it just take a look at this: 

We didn't do anything on that case as well and it involved you this time. For the same exact reason as the above. It is just not feasible.

The players are in charge of who they send their items to, the players are in charge of who they decide to share their account with. 

Please try to understand this, we don't do this because we're "lazy", "have no intention of helping", "we don't care" or whatever else you might think. These are just guidelines we have to follow because they're logical and quite obvious in order to keep a safe and fair gaming environment. 

To summarize everything I just said: The server holds no responsability between personal, legally performed, ingame trades.

Best regards,

Vivaldi.

PS.: I will leave this topic open for longer incase people still have any doubts regarding this matter, or if they think this is unfair I'll try to explain it and debate it further but, honestly, this should be crystal clear by now.

Thats pretty unfair.

When brad AurorasVeil had his items taken from a shared account. that he willingly shared information with.

you took the items from the other account, and gave them back to him... 

all people had to do was raise a little hell and gms gave in and recovered all the items for him.

you cant treat 1 player one way and make a special exception to the rules. then no go about it the same way for someone else.

both of these cases are cut and dry... both users willingly gave the items or account information and got robbed.

One has his items recovered for him, and one doesn't. thats a bad look

I agree with you. We only helped with that case because it was quickly informed and items did not get inject into the market it was a simple trade to revert. And this is not going to happen again, we admit that we should not have helped in that case and we won't ever again.

Everyone makes mistakes, we are not exempt from it. 

2 hours ago, Vivaldi said:

I agree with you. We only helped with that case because it was quickly informed and items did not get inject into the market it was a simple trade to revert. And this is not going to happen again, we admit that we should not have helped in that case and we won't ever again.

Everyone makes mistakes, we are not exempt from it. 

(And I was Talking about the same Guy.)

Hi there,

We have never and will never help in these kinds of cases. Cases we have helped in  involve ingame items on BOTH sides in the same trade.

I have no idea who Schism is, nor Brad, and seeing twostars and me are the only ones having access to fix these problems to begin with, I feel as if you are mistaking when it comes down to what we did or did not do.

In any case, we cant verify this was not a USD trade seeing it was one sided, and all forms of trust trading are unsupported by us unless you have verbal agreement through ingame chat (not TS, facebook, email, etc), and it involves SOLELY ingame items.

Greets,

Aesteris

Edited by MeIody

3 minutes ago, Vivaldi said:

I don't see what your point is in quoting this Private Msg. It only states in a summarized form what I previously said.

We have never and will never help in these kinds of cases. Cases we have helped in  involve ingame items on BOTH sides in the same trade.

I have no idea who Schism is, nor Brad, and seeing twostars and me are the only ones having access to fix these problems to begin with, I feel as if you are mistaking when it comes down to what we did or did not do...