• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
MrJoe

About the Scammer ( 1 ) Don't trust him.

Hi GM'S We were trade with him. He said to me : Find for me mythrill 11 set or Dragon scale 11 set i will give u this items. I Found and PM'ed him. Now he saying i don't need rogue item. WTF? Its bullshit. Pls ban him.

WQLbyL.jpg

LnWQWj.jpg

Edited by MrJoe

This guy has crazy tactics to sell his items, lets say he sell baal+11 you pm him how much he will say he will trade it for aztec faun+11 and your excited to find that faun fast cuz its way more cheaper than a baal+11 then one of his chars who has that faun who he bought for just 5k will shout in mora then will sell it to you for 10k then after that you pm him  you got the faun then he will say he change his mind and wont trade. iyi tactics xD but seems it work well for him.

1 hour ago, VERSACEONTHEFLOOR said:

This guy has crazy tactics to sell his items, lets say he sell baal+11 you pm him how much he will say he will trade it for aztec faun+11 and your excited to find that faun fast cuz its way more cheaper than a baal+11 then one of his chars who has that faun who he bought for just 5k will shout in mora then will sell it to you for 10k then after that you pm him  you got the faun then he will say he change his mind and wont trade. iyi tactics xD but seems it work well for him.

+1  Ban him pls.