• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
IIIAmJohnWick

Assassin Critical + Vampiric Drain Hp Restore

As title says. I tested this out in moradon on iron scarecrow and only received 1440 HP (Critical Restore (Critical point works 30% of the time) ----- 2x of 720 Hp Pot), However I never received HP regain from vampiric drain throughout countless attempts. Can anyone provide me perhaps a video as proof if vampiric drain + critical point hp regain even works on this server? I have done it on other servers where it worked countless times. Anyone else had similar experience? Let me know what your viewpoints are below.

Critical doesn't work on skills that is used on monsters / the training dummies (you can't CP spike 2x more on a talos or whatever). Only works and doubles skill dmgs (aside from minor and hp pots obviously) that is used on other people. So drain ppl in arena with cp on and you will see how you drain sometimes 2x more --> restoring 2x more hp aswell.

Edited by david4244

Also healing in general doesn't work from drains (5% or 10%) if you drain monsters / training dummies. It will only dmg them but not healing you [obviously, since if it would work, you could drain like the BF monu in cz and receive a 32000 heal], while if you drain an other ppl with either 5 or 10% drain, aside from the dmg, it will heal you with the same amount too. [and dmg / heal 2x more if CP is on and you are lucky enough to get it proc on the drain]

Edited by david4244