• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Miguannnnnnnnnnnn

Wait a second ... what the fuck did i just see ??????????

yes MDMA / TheGameMafia tbl. they had videos on youtube of them selling tbls :D I even found char that mdma used to vs manhattan in avideo showing off his tbls :DA:F:AF:FD:D

they really are retarded. so cancer to this server those 2 really always bad mouth fll insult "i hope yourmother diez so I can rape her" etc really bad for apexko but gms I guess don't care :D

8 hours ago, GAREZ said:

Visual bugg idiot miguan all ppl range attack too far also crazytime just funny join 30 min after quit all :D

Maybe in the 30 min you guys are teaching/learning how to use tbl with them, because your friend MDMA said they are use tbl and now in their clan

I don't know l just saying :)

About you said "visual bug" maybe next time you can tell MDMA before that kid  post some sh1t on forum and try to make him don't cry anymore np

btw you guys have no humor, such a boring guy 

Edited by Miguannnnnnnnnnnn

6 hours ago, Miguannnnnnnnnnnn said:

Maybe in the 30 min you guys are teaching/learning how to use tbl with them, because your friend MDMA said they are use tbl and now in their clan

I don't know l just saying :)

About you said "visual bug" maybe next time you can tell MDMA before that kid  post some sh1t on forum and try to make him don't cry anymore np

btw you guys have no humor, such a boring guy 

I'm not cry you verry easy player always user's complain and crying :D

Edited by GAREZ

23 hours ago, Hellscream1 said:

yes MDMA / TheGameMafia tbl. they had videos on youtube of them selling tbls :D I even found char that mdma used to vs manhattan in avideo showing off his tbls :DA:F:AF:FD:D

they really are retarded. so cancer to this server those 2 really always bad mouth fll insult "i hope yourmother diez so I can rape her" etc really bad for apexko but gms I guess don't care :D

but he close his tbl sell video ...can"t find  now

Edited by Eminem9809

On 25.07.2017 at 10:03 PM, Hellscream1 said:

I sent proof to gms but nothing :D nice

Welcome to ApexKo :) lets cheat scam change the ip etc. In the end we are all virtual characters

Edited by GOLDCOINMASTER