• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
1DeBrogLIE

Futuristic Clan PK MOVİE APEXKO## BEST TEAM ##

3 minutes ago, TukeOP said:

tbl clan? guy got blocked 4x time on row and dead ya tbl.. :D cheers!

All using koxp yes thx please do not take note of the topic title not best noob team  Juha Sipilä <3

Edited by LauraWells

On 27.07.2017 at 2:33 PM, Eminem9809 said:

wow.. Tbl clan... Nice video

yougotpwndmycheater i'm kick clan oldtime no problem now :( i kick clan was thrown because he does not know follow party  how to play also we learned after using tbl person. I will not take it anymore, including my party and clan also my friend never added person clan or party ingame. We apologize on his behalf :)

Edited by LauraWells

21 hours ago, LauraWells said:

yougotpwndmycheater i'm kick clan oldtime no problem now :( i kick clan was thrown because he does not know follow party  how to play also we learned after using tbl person. I will not take it anymore, including my party and clan also my friend never added person clan or party ingame. We apologize on his behalf :)

you're the biggest moron ever.

if chris doesn't know how to follow party then no one in this server can.

you fucking moron

He said i was the best warrior in ApexKO.

He said his only friends and the people he cares about is AVAR,GAREZ,YouGotPwndByMyAss https://gyazo.com/8bf1d4c3943eeafc88a2e96f1f351f56

But now im a bad player a tbler blabla and he lie about he won me 5-0 in a turkish pvp server while i won 15-4 :( and he don't have proof just 1 video that he won me with lucky bombastic curse :( and in chat bar he died 2 times :(

I never got kicked from Whistle i left myself because of ItzMDMA & DeBrogLie their behavior and DeBrogLie scammed Wolfden clan and ItzMDMA said me i don't care i hate JINXXSTERRR

i got very mad because i said all wolfden to give DeBrogLie the items and he will share but he didn't he only wanted to give me and not to the others...

I can share so many pm's & facebook messages from ItzMDMA saying he cares about me and that i'm his friend blabla but i don't care.

But sorry i don't like Wolfden clan angry on me and they lose items because i told them to trust DeBrogLie. But i was definetly wrong :(

All things he say are lies he don't have video he don't have proof. And saying that i'm a bad player or anything else is just because he hates me.

I'm ready tomorrow for the 2vs2 LauraWells/itzMDMA i just coming for claim the reward and i don't care about you alrdy got 10.000KC from you.

I go take asleep been awake for 48 hours i hope everyone enjoyed the Happy New Year.

GN.

Edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss

6 hours ago, LauraWells said:

Nice save so old message funny child

It’s because i don’t trust you Emre. Just my reason i played with u and joined those clans is because of AVAR aka Burak and I know you just had me for gameplay and abuse my powers we didn’t even understand eachother and when i played with u almost everybody asked me why i played with u because you had drama with everyone  and they called you a crazy bitch for example you wish people family to die cry to everyone while u make the challenges What is point? Lets wait for the 2vs2 or just go away. I just hate you and don’t trust you. PS: i’m happy i didn’t trust u because everything you say is a big lie and those things proof ur bullshit stop lie and act like u are good on this way because those lies make 0 sense. show us how you play at 2 january for 3x kro11 and 1 chaos weapon11 Deal??

Edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss