BoomSAVAGE

SELL: CHAOS BAAL +10 REV 42K KC!!!!!

You're fucking stupid lmao. You might actually be more stupid than your price 😂 you run a business sorta? What the fuck is this dude? 😂😂😂

Maybe you can scam someone on insurance... but not this haha 

Edited by BulletClub
Thought of some more ignorance

First off, chaos Baal +11 rev is 50k kc. Chaos Baal +10 rev is exactly what I said, 42k kc. There's a few stat points different.

Second off, bulletclub, why are you even commenting on my post. You don't have enough kc to buy a single friend let alone any of my items. I have a college degree, you don't even have a high school diploma. Get on my level son, before you try to insult. 

3 hours ago, BoomSAVAGE said:

First off, chaos Baal +11 rev is 50k kc. Chaos Baal +10 rev is exactly what I said, 42k kc. There's a few stat points different.

Second off, bulletclub, why are you even commenting on my post. You don't have enough kc to buy a single friend let alone any of my items. I have a college degree, you don't even have a high school diploma. Get on my level son, before you try to insult. 

Haha. Dude. When both of your points are incorrect. (You're probably around the right price of the 11 baal. +10 is iffy. There isn't a set price for an item of random rebirth such as a baal or garges dagger say +9 rebirth or something) you other points are dumb. You don't know me at all lol. 

Edited by BulletClub

It's funny that you think you know the market. I remember when everyone was telling me I was crazy for wanting what I did for my mage items, yet I sold every last item. Instead of commenting negatively on MY topic, do everyone a favor and don't comment at all.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

savage.