• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Built4CZ

Warrior Build Setup (Guide)

Skills:Level 1-45- Two ways to do this:1.) Defense/Attack: put all in defense when you can't put anymore put into attack.I recommend this for most people unless you don't mind wasting like 2 mill or whatever reskill is at lvl 44. Since it only takes a few days to hit 45 I'd just do it this way method 2 won't help you level that much faster.2.) Attack/Berserk: Allows you to get pain killer which is nice I guess because then you don't have to use pots. But you have to waste money to re skill so its cheaper to just go def/attack Level 45-601.) Defense/Attack - 45 in defense rest in attack. Some people put 50 into defense for the teleport. UP to you I prefer 45 in def.Level 60+at lvl 59 and 99% 17 mill gold will buy you re-skill to Attack/Defense you can get Sword dance now and do your master quest.Some people will just keep provoke and get SD at level 62 its up to you. I'm telling you the way I like to do it. I have a level 61 Warrior on beramus.Stats:Put 90 into HP and rest into strength. At level 59 Put 1 point into HP and 2 into STR at level 60 put 3 into HP so you have 94 HP and can wear shell armour. After 60 its up to you. I go for strength.Equipment:I'd go for HP +6/10 CHitin set for tanking bosses and towers, STR +6/10 Set forpking, get chitin goblin pauldron if you can 10 str, HP bonus and Resistance. If you get shell i'd make it 6/10 STR.Weapon:2 handed: 2 handed is best for PK Totemic Spear +7/70or 8/80 and a +7 or 8 Impact rocks for pk.Single wield: Go with Glave or Raptor (Raptor best) Go for +6/60 or +7/70 goodluck upgrading be careful lol. Raptor is dropped from Abyss gems (you know what imean) and Dark Mares.At lower levels HP absorb Halberd is OK i guess for xping on apos/derus it haslike 122 attack. SOme people like it I don't i just use pots.Accessories:These will make the difference in your warrior: Getting these is gonna be hard you either have to be rich, be in a top clan which can get them for you or solo bosses or have a few friends who can do bosses with you.STR and HP +9 accessories gotten from Abyss burning skeletons and ghost warriors(I think Ghost warriors have best drop of +9)Iron Belt: Dropped from Talos: (you need full party to kill him some people have done it with 5 or so people in party but on average a skilled full party or event parties is needed. Use your +10 HP armor to tank have priest spam heal u. I'll leave it at that this isn't a boss guide.) IB gives 10 resistance to all melee weapons (dagger, spear, sword) so it rocks and other bonuses

Iron Necklace: Same as iron belt.Amulet of Strength: Talos, + 15 STR and I think 20 defense or something.Lupus Pendant: Dropped from lupus in CZ bowl, + 10 STR, 30 LR, and 20 Def (what i have right now)Rings: Use ring of Courage Earrings: use Warrior earring or Platinum earring The one that gives HP, STR andDefGuess thats about it:A few things for beginners:TANKING: tanking means you are like a tank you take the damage and a priest spam heals you. THis is done with bosses such as Talos and Harpy queen ( and if you really really good Troll King and have lots of HPs) and its done in CZ when your aid the enemies base. You run up and tank 4 towers and a priest spam heals you soothers in your party can nova or what not and not be hit by towers.Apos/Derus: NOTE they hit with lightning so use goblin armour well the 3 pieces that give STR (helmet, pauldron, gloves) AC doesn't matter.Its easier to kill w/ sword dance tanking then sliding and spamming it but if the persons moving you don't have a choice. Learn how to combo, practice on hellhounds they are near kalluga down the hill where Grells are.Master Quest: at level 60 you can do your master quest. DO it ASAP because it significantly increases your Attack power like 300 or so. I heard its 30% increase and you get a def bonus when your HP drops below 30% or whatever it is.UNDYING TRICK: when you get enough hps for undying always put on your HP armor when they cast undying on you. it will add 60% hp based on what your max HP is when it is casted then remove your HP armour and put on your STR armour for some PK.

You should make your own guild if you wanna help, since these outdated copied guilds helps no1 at the current version. Lvling is totally different now, skills aswell (attack warrior is kinda useless unfortunatelly nowadays, so once hit 83, passion build is the only way to go), and "tricks" like switching to HP set before Undy doesn't even work anymore, it will get you the exact same HP after changing back to STR set, as if you wouldn't use HP set at all.

Edited by david4244

1 hour ago, david4244 said:

and "tricks" like switching to HP set before Undy doesn't even work anymore, it will get you the exact same HP after changing back to STR set, as if you wouldn't use HP set at all.

works in usko

Doesn't change the fact that it aint work here. Plus at usko most ppl at most servers reach the 14k HP either way and kinda every1 uses undy sc anyway. Long story short, the topic is just a copy past from like 10 years ago and nearly everything changed since then so it's almost useless to post and should've been updated to the current stuffs.

1 hour ago, david4244 said:

Doesn't change the fact that it aint work here.

thought you meant KO in general since you said "doesn't even work anymore", I guess it never worked in apex anyways

Edited by Solozzo

13 minutes ago, Solozzo said:

thought you meant KO in general since you said "doesn't even work anymore", I guess it never worked in apex anyways

I meant Apex, but well tbh also thought it was changed to work this way in USKO too "recently"(in the past years since i didn't play it) ever since the Undy scrolls were released it would be logical to work this way instead of the old way. 

Else i would have different HP if i put the Undy scroll on while wearing HP set, then changing back to DEX or STR (let's say i have 10.000 HP at that point with undy sc + dex / str set) then 1-2 min PK later after a parasite + cure in DEX / STR set, if it works the old way then i ll only have like 9k hp with the very same undy sc which is kinda retarded. (Unless undy scroll calculate differently than the regular Undy buff skill) But well USKO has tons of retarded shit so aint rly care.

26 minutes ago, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

He continues to post not only outdated guides*, but also without citing the source.

Something that might really help some users out would be updating them, and yes, you should add credits to whoever wrote these the first time. :)

1 minute ago, Sierra said:

Something that might really help some users out would be updating them, and yes, you should add credits to whoever wrote these the first time. :)

There's nothing to update, NONE of it applies to current KO. Iron Neck is 100m in this server. Can you just remove this? It helps no one.