• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Question

Hi all, just came back to knight online after a long break.. (gotta comeback everytime..) after a long research i found that this is the most up-to-date and active server with english talking community out there.. so i said lets give it a chance.. and  so i did :)

Well, i'de like to know a few things as i heard this one is a Light-Farm (which doesnt seem that way tbh.. atleast from a new-comer prespective..)

1. Where should i farm?

2. Wil i even be able to catch up now?

3. What are the methods to earn coins.. are there any gold bar drops?

4. What should i farm? (Warrior)

5. Donators have exclusive Weps? Armors?.. Anything that makes them better then non-donator?

6. Any other general/helpful information would be much appreciated.

7. Thanks alot guys, hoping to see some friendly folks out there :)

Edited by TazmanianDevil

11 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, TazmanianDevil said:

why do i need EXP?.. isnt the max lvl 83?

You can go rebirth 5 times for extra stat points, which would require you to go to 100% exp those 5 times. Anyway for that attending events and doing some quests should be enough and you will have it in time.

Switching premium right now would probably be mainly for switching between DC and WAR, depending on if you're going to farm or PK. :)

Well imo it's indeed a really light farm server. You are basicly ready to rape in cz with the starting gear (especially as a warrior), since the starting stuffs  are high class weapon +11s, rosetta set +8 (which gives only 50 def less than a krowaz set +8), +2 accs and +1 iron set.    Sure a krowaz set 11 (which aint that much ppl have) and a +11 krowaz weapon (AP wise it isn't rly better) with +3 uniques is better but the gap is kinda small pk wise, if you are good enough you can easily rape ppl with the starter stuffs.

Anyway, to answer the questions:

1.: As i said at shoutbox too, mostly go to events. (BDW , and Chaos event winners getting tears of karivdis which worth around 160m)  Juraid drops gems / krowaz chests / monster stone. [Monster stone fodder mobs can be ignored, only go for the boss at the end of the map if you do Monster stones, it drops Old Rocs, rols, etc].  FT isn't as good as BDW / chaos / juraid but still get ya dragon scale (upgrade item that allows you to make +0 regular unique from 3x old unique with 100% chance) and 1-2 other stuffs too.

Other than this, you can farm Hepa Weapon +7s from Booro at CZ, they drop really well. (a +11 hepa raptor has 212 AP, 7 more than the regular rappy 11)

There is also a daily quests at CZ, which gives you 1 hour DC premium // 1 hour auto loot everyday. Takes like 6 mins to do both quest together, if you do it with all the 4 chars on your acc everyday, you can have 4 hours DC prem for free daily (and 1-1-1-1 hour auto loot. Sadly the auto loot isn't storeable).

With DC prem + flashes you can farm blood seekers at CZ for BUS / bes etc. Can get ya some decent money. (You can do it with genie, which is free to use)

Or make an archer (can do it with warrior or other class too but easiest with archer imo) go to bowl and kill cardinals / dark eyes / harungas. (Cardinal - dark eyes drops 1x gold coin [=1.000.000 coin] with 100% chance, harungas drops 2x gold coin each with 100% chance].  Can get you like 150-300m per hour depends on how much guy from the enemy nation wanna kill ya.  [Also Atrosses and Riotes drops silver bar with 100% chance so if you see them, kill them for free 10m coin too]

(100 KC worth ~300m now  so you can buy KC ingame too and then buy Pathos, wings etc for yourself with it)

2.: As mentioned above, easily. You are good to go with the starting gear + pathos / wing.   Ah and also as i mentioned before too get a Draki SSC / SSB   (SSS is the best, but those aren't that cheap yet) those are the top tier necklaces and you can get those for like 200-500m.

3.:  Mentioned in "1".   Mostly bowl mobs, or blood seekers.

4.:  See it above aswell, but if you win 1-2 events a day that's a good money source already.  Plus there are daily quests at CZ for apex / krowaz chests which can get you gg money too.    

5.: Nope, nothing. They can have full cospre items (pathos + valkyrie + wings) for some ap / def (or hp) boost, but you can get those too if you farm some money, and buy KC ingame.

6.:  Idk, not much else comes to my mind right now.  Go to events, farm some coin if you can at bowl or blood seekers, do some daily quests and you are good to go but if you have any other question feel free to ask.

Edited by david4244

Wow david, u amaze me how supportive of a person u r and i really appreciate that.. i would like to clarify some things about myself, i know i can probably do good with the starting gear on cz, but tbh im more of a competitive 1v1 person as a warrior, in most servers i played i was among the top warriors there, and i know how much of a difference 50 deff can be in a vs or a little mana or hp boost.. sometimes even a little ap bonus does the diff aswell.. i mostly aim to become 1v1 player (ofc ill do cz alot aswell.. i perform well in a party and know all the tactics very well.. also i came with some friends and we are very very organized as a party) so its very important to me to get the best gear 1v1 wise.. so as u can understand i cant settle on the starter gear or even on the tiniest stats bonuses.. 

Back to topic , what i understand from u is that i should focus on getting alot of coins rather on farming directly on items as the coins will get me the items faster..

So overall i should focus on farming lots and lots of coins, doing all the events + making more chars to rush things up abit..

Tbh sounds like alot of job with the little time i have to spend on farming every day.. but, im gonna give it a try(and probably succeed.. hehe)

More about myself, the reason i stoped playing ko was because i started at the university, i went to learn software engineering, but now im finished and got time to play aswell combined with working.. 

So lets have some fun and hope to kick ass in cz aswell and mostly in the arena! Hoping to see u in-game bro and thanks thanks (yeah.. double thanks.. hehe) alot for ur assistance my friend i highly appreciate that!

Another goal of mine is to become fully geared and then spare my time helping new-comers (i get lots of satisfaction from that.)

Thank you bro!

Edited by TazmanianDevil

3 hours ago, TazmanianDevil said:

I used to farm in Draki Tower (Draki Rift is in Luff/EMC) with 1h free Oreads and DC prem (with premium u have 3 entrances per day while w/o just 1 per day). Inside Draki Tower mobs drop Draki Boxes - Old and Superior. From Superior Draki Boxes u can get gold bars.
I'm not sure if there are any requirements to enter Draki now.

10 hours ago, TazmanianDevil said:

Hi all, just came back to knight online after a long break.. (gotta comeback everytime..) after a long research i found that this is the most up-to-date and active server with english talking community out there.. so i said lets give it a chance.. and  so i did :)

Well, i'de like to know a few things as i heard this one is a Light-Farm (which doesnt seem that way tbh.. atleast from a new-comer prespective..)

1. Where should i farm?

Monster stones to farm old uniques, make into new uniques. 

Archer farming gold coins in bowl

buying reselling high priced items that sell for kc

Bus farming

pking and redeeming medals can get you alot as well

2. Wil i even be able to catch up now?

i do fine with decent gear. You don't need much gear on apex if you have common sense during pk. 

See question 1

4. What should i farm? (Warrior)

See question 1

5. Donators have exclusive Weps? Armors?.. Anything that makes them better then non-donator?

Not exclusive weps and armors, but cospre like valks wings and pathos do make a slight difference. 

6. Any other general/helpful information would be much appreciated.

find a good clan/party and go to work. Won't take long to get decently geared

7. Thanks alot guys, hoping to see some friendly folks out there :)

1 hour ago, TazmanianDevil said:

another question that came to my mind..

what is dc premium and how do i get it?

When you use it with 6x DC Flashes(the maximum) it gives you a lot better drop rate and also 100% increased noah drop but that's not important in this server at all. You can get 1H one if you do the daily quest in CZ(I think it was the 2nd one) and 30 day one if you purchase it from PUS which is like 1500KC but I suggest you buying Switch Pre which is like 100KC higher but gives you DC, EXP and WAR Pre for 1 month.

2 hours ago, Xiao said:

When you use it with 6x DC Flashes(the maximum) it gives you a lot better drop rate and also 100% increased noah drop but that's not important in this server at all. You can get 1H one if you do the daily quest in CZ(I think it was the 2nd one) and 30 day one if you purchase it from PUS which is like 1500KC but I suggest you buying Switch Pre which is like 100KC higher but gives you DC, EXP and WAR Pre for 1 month.

3 hours ago, TazmanianDevil said:

I just mentioned it because it's included in the premium. You can choose only one, so, when you PK - WAR PRE, when you farm - DC PRE and if u want to go 83/5 and to get more exp while u do the CZ quests you can use EXP one.