• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

MY NAME IS ELEGGUAdestiny I WANT TO REPORT AND ASK FOR A FAVOR TO THE THE "GM" THE LORD WITH NICK "4MACHINE" I CHEATED SINCE I HAVE CHANGED 2 ITEMS 1 SECRER - SILVER EARRING + 3 AND A KROSWAS PANTS + 5 RBR WARRIOR... I SAID TO THE FAILURE "WIRINON OF DIMENSION" ERA THE WIRI + 5 RBR CHAOS HAS CHEATED ME I HAVE PICTURES AS PROVE IT... " THANK your support just wants to return ME my ITEMS and I return his sword hope your prompt reply greetings GMs

recuperar items.jpg

O.k but he cheated told me it was a chaos wirinon and it's the undufeable .. I think it's a scam because if not, I would not have made any changes ... I just want to give him his sword and give me back my 2 items! And stop fooling people

Ok fair enough but I think a scammer and a hacker both are in the same level and they must be punished with the same law

elegguadestiny  lose his items FINE. BUT  4machine must be BANNED, he deserve it.

The players are in charge of what goes on in their trades. It's their responsability to be informed, research prices, and then decide what is best to you. With that being said, we, members of the staff, can not intervene in personal trades seeing that it would only do more harm than good and open precedents for future cases. What you can do is create a topic providing complete information of the deal and warn the community about that person.

I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do to recover your items or punish the other user who took part on this trade.