• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
MERET

Clan & Alliance

Hello

Clan cape firstly discoloured when we formed an alliance to any clan and secondly our cape gets lost in case of alliance if we try changing colour cape.

In addition, everything returns to normal if we break confederacy.

Please fix this bug !

Edited by MERET

See, this is intended behaviour -- apart from allowing you to colour your cape while in an alliance.

It's designed to override your cape with your alliance's cape.
In the next patch it will no longer let you attempt to colour your cape, to make it consistent with actually changing your cape.

Whether or not this behaviour is the same as official, I'm not sure though.

Edit:

Okay, after looking into it, this isn't exactly intended. What's meant to happen is you can use your own colouring when you're accredited.
So I've reverted that patch, meaning you can - again - recolour your capes when you're accredited. But now it should actually use it.

Right now we don't have any reliable means of determining if the colour was actually set, which I think was where the hiccup was before, so it'll just immediately just switch over after you're promoted to accredited regardless. You'll have to set it. I may change this in a future update, but for now it should behave more accurately.

35 minutes ago, root said:

See, this is intended behaviour -- apart from allowing you to colour your cape while in an alliance.

It's designed to override your cape with your alliance's cape.
In the next patch it will no longer let you attempt to colour your cape, to make it consistent with actually changing your cape.

Whether or not this behaviour is the same as official, I'm not sure though.

Edit:

Okay, after looking into it, this isn't exactly intended. What's meant to happen is you can use your own colouring when you're accredited.
So I've reverted that patch, meaning you can - again - recolour your capes when you're accredited. But now it should actually use it.

Right now we don't have any reliable means of determining if the colour was actually set, which I think was where the hiccup was before, so it'll just immediately just switch over after you're promoted to accredited regardless. You'll have to set it. I may change this in a future update, but for now it should behave more accurately.

well the royal clan loses its color atm (that was the issue)

on usko it works like ->

Royal clan ally's accredit clan 

Royal clan has a base black cape with red color

Accredit ally clan has the same long black cape but they take yellow as color

they are not allowed to change colors while being in the ally, they gotta set the color right before they get added into ally

15 minutes ago, Chayni said:

well the royal clan loses its color atm (that was the issue)

on usko it works like ->

Royal clan ally's accredit clan 

Royal clan has a base black cape with red color

Accredit ally clan has the same long black cape but they take yellow as color

they are not allowed to change colors while being in the ally, they gotta set the color right before they get added into ally

So you're saying it's breaking for the clan forming the alliance (i.e. the alliance leader), not the subclan? If so, that's interesting, because in that case the colour should be the same regardless of which it uses -- the alliance's or their clan's. Huh.

"they are not allowed to change colors while being in the ally, they gotta set the color right before they get added into ally"
They could change colours, but it wasn't being used. This part's fixed now (assuming you're talking about the subclan).

If you're saying it's official behaviour that they're not allowed to, well... whatever. I think it's fine we let them.

Edit:
Okay, I see what you mean; this is a similar but different issue. I've fixed this now. Thanks.