• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Just now, Miguannnnnnnnnnnn said:

Sure! we both record and upload and youtube after vs

To prove we don't use macro both

Deal?

Please prove to us that you are not using right-click macro, r casting fail fix tbl, increase succeed rate for cp and other skills -copied and pasted here- (these kind of things are determined on client side i guess so there are many kinds of tbl as i said before.And i think you cannot prove them to us easily). I do not know how you can prove this kinds of cheats in a video but please do it for us.

Or just learn how real assassins never care 1vs1 in this game.Only kill debuffed targets with your team and that's all.Easy to prove it and that cheats are not necessary to kill someone with one shot. This is a different perspective.
Hope you'll learn what's the main purpose of assassin.

(I don't mean these cheats really work in Apexko. I just mean this game contains many bugs )

have fun

Edited by Patrick

6 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Please prove to us that you are not using right-click macro, r casting fail fix tbl, increase succeed rate for cp and other skills -copied and pasted here- (these kind of things are determined on client side i guess so there are many kinds of tbl as i said before.And i think you cannot prove them to us easily). I do not know how you can prove this kinds of cheats in a video but please do it for us.

Or just learn how real assassins never care 1vs1 in this game.Only kill debuffed targets with your team and that's all.Easy to prove it and that cheats are not necessary to kill someone with one shot. This is a different perspective.
Hope you'll learn that what's the main purpose of assassin.

(I don't mean these cheats really work in Apexko. I just mean this game contains many bugs )

have fun

Just answer me won't you dare vs me?

I can use start item you go full item geared whatever, but not macro

After vs we record and upload to youtube to prove you don't use macro and I use start item

Deal?

Just answer me won't you dare vs me?

I can use start item you go full item geared whatever, but not macro

After vs we record and upload to youtube to prove you don't use macro and I use start item

Deal?

Your video only prove to us you are not using range tbl in that but please prove to us that you are not using right-click macro, r casting fail fix tbl, increase succeed rate for cp and other skills.After you proved that, send me a pm. I don't vs with someone who use right-click macro and many kinds of tbl.
Will you prove that i said above?
That your video doesn't show anything. i don't know which programs run on your pc at current time and i don't see your tbl files that you editted or didn't. And i don't see your hardwares.You may use "pedals" on your computer. And again i do not know did you touch memory space which belongs to game.
PROVE THEM TO ME! AND PLEASE READ WHAT I WROTE ABOVE!

12 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Your video only prove to us you are not using range tbl in that but please prove to us that you are not using right-click macro, r casting fail fix tbl, increase succeed rate for cp and other skills.After you proved that, send me a pm. I don't vs with someone who use right-click macro and many kinds of tbl.
Will you prove that i said above?
That your video doesn't show anything. i don't know which programs run on your pc at current time and i don't see your tbl files that you editted or didn't. And i don't see your hardwares.You may use "pedals" on your computer. And again i do not know did you touch memory space which belongs to game.
PROVE THEM TO ME! AND PLEASE READ WHAT I WROTE ABOVE!

You guys sue me and our clan use tbl so i stream

keeping sue and cry on forum so I make video

I stream I make viedo, I prove everything and this macro kid still talking sh1t

I think your answer is won't 

Thank you have a nice day

have fun on candy crush btw:)

You guys sue me and our clan use tbl so i stream

keeping sue and cry on forum so I make video

I stream I make viedo, I prove everything and this macro kid still talking sh1t

I think your answer is won't 

Thank you have a nice day

have fun on candy crush btw:)

Yeah you guys never use any macro :) mr7 eades and thelastwarriorrr spam untill morning by macro in moradon and your clan never use macro in this game! Well, tell this lies to your dad. if you prove what i saiid above,i'll come back to you! Otherwise, you'll keep on lying and nobody will take care it.

if you share assassin one shot overkill video with your team (not 1vs1), then we support you!

Hope you grow up to be a real man.

6 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Yeah you guys never use any macro :) mr7 eades and thelastwarriorrr spam untill morning by macro in moradon and your clan never use macro in this game! Well, tell this lies to your dad. if you prove what i saiid above,i'll come back to you! Otherwise, you'll keep on lying and nobody will take care it.

if you share assassin one shot overkill video with your team (not 1vs1), then we support you!

Reply 3000 words and still not answer my vs quest:)

8 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Yeah.. 2017 is Marco year.. 

So Marco topic no point 

I think miguuu..  u will go back 2005

But can"t.... 6.27.2017 now

Just now, VERSACEONTHEFLOOR said:

you mean chat macro in game?

I really don't know what does he use.But i am pretty sure mr7 and eades belong to same person and spamming until morning.And this guy is asistant of their clan. 
But if you ask them stop spamming when they're not afk, they talk the macro isn't discovered in TW yet.

interesting things happen in Taiwan

1 minute ago, Patrick said:

I really don't know what does he use.But i am pretty sure mr7 and eades belong to same person and spamming until morning.And this guy is asistant of their clan. 
But if you ask them stop spamming when they're not afk, they talk the macro isn't discovered in TW yet.

interesting things happen in Taiwan

complain spam in moradon

use macro in pk/vs

hmmm I thought we are playing pk game, not trade game like happy farm, right?

I can make webcam on my mouse while vs you, if you take my quest:)

But I think is not to be, because you won't do it

complain spam in moradon

use macro in pk/vs

hmmm I thought we are playing pk game, not trade game like happy farm, right?

I can make webcam on my mouse while vs you, if you take my quest:)

But I think is not to be, because you won't do it

Macro is macro! Can you refuse that mr7 and eades belongs to same person and spamming by macro? ofc you cannot!

i told you. if you prove that you are not using any tbl, cheat and right click macro, i am ready to vs with you! But i think you cannot prove it to me! Can you show your tbl files and programs which runs on your pc while vsing?
if you won't prove to me that you are not a cheater, then i do not need to waste my time with a cheater asian! i played many asian servers and i can tell you that asian guys are realy crazy cheaters!

14 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Macro is macro! Can you refuse that mr7 and eades belongs to same person and spamming by macro? ofc you cannot!

i told you. if you prove that you are not using any tbl, cheat and right click macro, i am ready to vs with you! But i think you cannot prove it to me! Can you show your tbl files and programs which runs on your pc while vsing?
if you won't prove to me that you are not a cheater, then i do not need to waste my time with a cheater asian! i played many asian servers and i can tell you that asian guys are realy crazy cheaters!

When we vs I gonna stream and you can come to check my pc runs all programs or anything else, I will show you everything what I do.

I hope this is your last excuse. 

Find some carrot on happy farm yet?

Your minor is pretty slow obviously so work alot on it, but that's the smaller problem.

Work on your combo buddy, it's kinda slow and more importantly you are wasting way too much time before spikes. Like your spike is ready to use (cooldown ended) but instead of using spike again, you use like 3-4 small skills first (jab, stab, shock etc).  Like this if you will vs with any decent rogue you will loose badly since by the time you will use your 3rd spike, they will use their 4th, but atleast they gonna be able to use their next spike + thrust way earlier than you.

16 minutes ago, david4244 said:

Your minor is pretty slow obviously so work alot on it, but that's the smaller problem.

Work on your combo buddy, it's kinda slow and more importantly you are wasting way too much time before spikes. Like your spike is ready to use (cooldown ended) but instead of using spike again, you use like 3-4 small skills first (jab, stab, shock etc).  Like this if you will vs with any decent rogue you will loose badly since by the time you will use your 3rd spike, they will use their 4th, but atleast they gonna be able to use their next spike + thrust way earlier than you.

Thanks for you advice!

I know I'm not best but I can do better with your advice.

Really appreciate you :)

Have a nice day my friend!

Edited by Miguannnnnnnnnnnn