Jump to content
  • Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

    You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Recommended Posts

Gamers4life have fixed topic

I want to have a fixed topic to be able to have fun on the ApexKO

Funny topics are available we also want

P.S The forum will provide more fun and good time

I hope just you @root(twostars)

8dDnL7.jpg

Edited by MDMA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

You can come and try to 'flame' me at ko4life XD

You idiot does not enjoy to deal with you anymore not see you as a rival stfu pls :(
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, BlackBolt said:

u havent other thing to do? -∞

Yes have.

I big big biiig special pk movie 10 min 6 min watch manhattan and razor funny movements 2v8 +5 archer's and be happy when they kill me.

Also I had to take a year off because I went to the military
And 11-0 video in beta I have searching all video and i see manhattan versus in beta ApexKO also other idiot sacreddavid
I will share them and you will see how stupid you are need best editing i big working sony vegas ^^

A small surprise from pk movie would be worth waiting for others :)

Verry special and 2x idiot + pk movie need best editing after using NCS coming soon ^^

Dd4EOv.jpg

 

Edit: Need render ^^ Apexko fight room and publish it
I am sure this forum acc will be closed :D indefinitely after I post this video
I waiting and hope "fight topic" apex coming 

lWvL6E.jpg

Edited by MDMA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MDMA said:

Yes have.

I big big biiig special pk movie 10 min 6 min watch manhattan and razor funny movements 2v8 +5 archer's and be happy when they kill me.

Also I had to take a year off because I went to the military
And 11-0 video in beta I have searching all video and i see manhattan versus in beta ApexKO also other idiot sacreddavid
I will share them and you will see how stupid you are need best editing i big working sony vegas ^^

A small surprise from pk movie would be worth waiting for others :)

Verry special and 2x idiot + pk movie need best editing after using NCS coming soon ^^

Dd4EOv.jpg

 

Edit: Need render ^^ Apexko fight room and publish it
I am sure this forum acc will be closed :D indefinitely after I post this video
I waiting and hope "fight topic" apex coming 

lWvL6E.jpg

What language is this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ItzMADAM said:

A year off from making videos about Manhattan & NicoNicoNico?

Nicco have manhattan not i working best edit for sacred & manhattan

Edit: +5 mythril please letter me :( Said dog niconii
Now challenge me now so funny xD

I sell character and items
I bought galaxy s8 + now i full starter challenge me niconi xddd

I will remind him of his challenge again ^^
I wait for my all items 

Edited by MDMA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDMA said:

Yes have.

I big big biiig special pk movie 10 min 6 min watch manhattan and razor funny movements 2v8 +5 archer's and be happy when they kill me.

Also I had to take a year off because I went to the military
And 11-0 video in beta I have searching all video and i see manhattan versus in beta ApexKO also other idiot sacreddavid
I will share them and you will see how stupid you are need best editing i big working sony vegas ^^

A small surprise from pk movie would be worth waiting for others :)

Verry special and 2x idiot + pk movie need best editing after using NCS coming soon ^^

Dd4EOv.jpg

 

Edit: Need render ^^ Apexko fight room and publish it
I am sure this forum acc will be closed :D indefinitely after I post this video
I waiting and hope "fight topic" apex coming 

lWvL6E.jpg

I only read u trolling all day or making stupids videos and the worst thing is that nobody cares only to you really is pathetic take a beer with friends watch a movie with a girl and end with this stupidities

 

38 minutes ago, SkyHunter said:

@MDMA  S> english lessons

 

i remember the answer of InmortalOne of your previus english class "papaya" he made my day with this :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BlackBolt said:

I only read u trolling all day or making stupids videos and the worst thing is that nobody cares only to you really is pathetic take a beer with friends watch a movie with a girl and end with this stupidities

 

i remember the answer of InmortalOne of your previus english class "papaya" he made my day with this :lol:

My school is already over
You keep going on the school kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDMA said:

My school is already over
You keep going on the school kid

kid? me? im making stupids topics provoking ppl coz havent other thig to do? no right? u don know me and im sure that im more old that u, i try to open your eyes for that u stop with your useless topics or u dont read that all the users start to attack u? really buy u a normal life kid we r boring of u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BlackBolt said:

kid? me? im making stupids topics provoking ppl coz havent other thig to do? no right? u don know me and im sure that im more old that u, i try to open your eyes for that u stop with your useless topics or u dont read that all the users start to attack u? really buy u a normal life kid we r boring of u

I love to deal with stupid ppl
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

 

Do you want more clýps to your vid? This ýs your oportunity! I want to be part of thýs epic video on the making.

Also, I have 3k KC sitting at my inn that I don't have much use so idk, wanna bet 3k? If, yes, we make beginner accounts, and record the VSes ok? Show every ýtem and achievement before VS, don't alter the movie speed and we're good to go

Rules: 

1) Record the fýghts but before them, show every item, scrolls and achýevements on camera and ofc, don't cut the vid hu3hu3;

2) Do not alter the clip's speed.

3) No Weapon Cancelation. We don't want to leave thýs VS based on luck do we? :)

4) Optional: 70- VS, even less luck applýed. Your call. Maybe 3 VS full skill and 3 VS 70- let's put all our sKiLlZ to test

5) Win your 3k KC, make video mocking and sucking me! Like you did with many other sins already!

This ýs an ýncentive for you to accept hu3hu3:

Chef suggestion: Watch the images while lýstening to 

 

 

Tard1.png

Tard2.png

Tard4.png

Tard3.png

 

 

"Too long didn't read": Do you want to suck me? 

 

 

Edited by Manhattan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDMA said:

I love to deal with stupid ppl
 

u r the unique stupid here u dont understand? go and read a book or another thing coz u need a lot of education for this reason all  users start to hate u 

Edited by BlackBolt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Manhattan said:

Hello!

 

Do you want more clýps to your vid? This ýs your oportunity! I want to be part of thýs epic video on the making.

Also, I have 3k KC sitting at my inn that I don't have much use so idk, wanna bet 3k? If, yes, we make beginner accounts, and record the VSes ok? Show every ýtem and achievement before VS, don't alter the movie speed and we're good to go

Rules: 

1) Record the fýghts but before them, show every item, scrolls and achýevements on camera and ofc, don't cut the vid hu3hu3;

2) Do not alter the clip's speed.

3) No Weapon Cancelation. We don't want to leave thýs VS based on luck do we? :)

4) Optional: 70- VS, even less luck applýed. Your call. Maybe 3 VS full skill and 3 VS 70- let's put all our sKiLlZ to test

5) Win your 3k KC, make video mocking and sucking me! Like you did with many other sins already!

This ýs an ýncentive for you to accept hu3hu3:

Chef suggestion: Watch the images while lýstening to 

 

 

Tard1.png

Tard2.png

Tard4.png

Tard3.png

 

 

"Too long didn't read": Do you want to suck me? 

 

 

https://apexko.com/character/ItzMDMA > full starter  rosetta set npc all jewel's i have new coc +3 with you doing vs +2 rogue earring npc item

https://apexko.com/character/drmanhattan > nice garges 11 ets 11 full +3 accessory and sss xd

Nice old picture and you say me "good vs kanka you need item +3 jewel's and again vs you good" remember? :D

Why do not you come up with the full starter starter?

 I will call you again after I have made the item
I'll give you 5 vs and 3 advance payment you start versus 3-0 and 5 winn reward give you 5k bc bet i want to see you this time soon

I am ashamed to own a full itemy character full starter with starting items to kill a player with a poor situation xDD

I'm need +3 jewel set and sss draki no need krowaz i kill you "easy rosetta" set wait me i pm u after

 

Really  u think i'm superior i sure ahaffuckyourmommanhattansaflkdgfgfxahah
Because full + full vs beginner item's
And you share it as a picture
I mean I did not make you angry i just you lmao wait my pm i told you coming soon

Dd4RM1.jpg

Edit: 2751 AP > you say me why your attack little? My attack 31xx? :)

8225 HP 9334 mana u

7502 + 8137 my features why your hp and mana little mothafuckerhattan :S

I'm glad to know that slapped you on the beta server "same item's" too, share things like this: D

I regret to sell my items
But do not worry they will all come back again my item's.

I play in your character
You play in my character
You know you can not damage more than 90% hp ^^

P.S I made you a very nice video
But you need a new one and it will be very close so you can be sure of it 
:rolleyes:



 

 

 

Edited by MDMA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×