• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Firstly i would like to report this idiot because he talks a lot of shits for no reason, He wanted to Kick MDMA from bdw because he hates him and he started pming everyone in party to kick him, anyways kicking should be only for afkers i guess. after i said im not kicking him he started being a retarded brainless guy for no reason..

Pms from him.

He kept bothering me and talking shit to me for no reason and tbh i didin't really have to reply him cuz as you see he talks shit as always on forums..

wish GMs can give him a warning or something really.

anyways bro go play with yourself youre to young to play KO, 

greetings.

The irony of him calling me young is hilarious. You're literally crying and asking for mommy GM intervention because you can't handle trash talk LOL.

If only you had enough braincells to realize that making this topic makes you look worse. S> brain aga baba kanka

7 minutes ago, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

The irony of him calling me young is hilarious. You're literally crying and asking for mommy GM intervention because you can't handle trash talk LOL.

If only you had enough braincells to realize that making this topic makes you look worse. S> brain aga baba kanka

images (3).jpg

3 hours ago, Chayni said:

beast you are a sad little guy really

ty nps.

3 hours ago, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

ur problem is u still dont know how to talk trash

come to baba i teach u maybe?

2 hours ago, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

wtf are you talking here about? The fact that you try to kick a guy that you simply dont like by pming random people and asking them to follow you in your stupidity is incredibly lame.

This situation really needs gm attention just to make clear that kicking players from events for no reason should not be tolerated.

1 minute ago, muffzord said:

wtf are you talking here about? The fact that you try to kick a guy that you simply dont like by pming random people and asking them to follow you in your stupidity is incredibly lame.

This situation really needs gm attention just to make clear that kicking players from events for no reason should not be tolerated.

What you don't know is that this "victim" tried to kick me as soon as the BDW started. Stfu please.

Just now, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

What you don't know is that this "victim" tried to kick me as soon as the BDW started. Stfu please.

Then you need to do the same? Are you 5?

I'll do what I please. Get the fuck out autistic loser :) no wonder you hang out with that crybaby.

go play mario plssss youre to young for KO as i said.. btw nice getting rekt by MDMA thats why u hate him np. and you fuckhead moron im not crying im just enjoying my time by learing a ignorant guy..

Just now, TheBeastaq said:

go play mario plssss youre to young for KO as i said.. btw nice getting rekt by MDMA thats why u hate him np. and you fuckhead moron im not crying im just enjoying my time by learing a ignorant guy..

You are CRYING, LITERALLY CRYING because of trash talk. You're a fucking baby, how can you call me young? LOL.

I feel sorry for you.

1 minute ago, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

Unfortunately for you I'm not breaking any rules. You're just crying because you're a big bitch.

I can probably get you removed from Animosity, let me try :)

OMG NOOOOOOOO PLEASE DONT REMOVE ME FROM ANIMOSTLY :( wish u had a clan xD asdada u really dumbass, 1st u insulted me and MDMA 2- you wanted to kick a player from bdw for no reason

You are CRYING, LITERALLY CRYING because of trash talk. You're a fucking baby, how can you call me young? LOL.

I feel sorry for you.

Edit 

"Call my brain young"

Just now, TheBeastaq said:

OMG NOOOOOOOO PLEASE DONT REMOVE ME FROM ANIMOSTLY :( wish u had a clan xD asdada u really dumbass, 1st u insulted me and MDMA 2- you wanted to kick a player from bdw for no reason

That's punishable now? Cry more big baby. How old are you btw? I'm done entertaining your idiocy. You're sadly about 70 IQ too short to have me engage in a conversation with you.

That's punishable now? Cry more big baby. How old are you btw? I'm done entertaining your idiocy. You're sadly about 70 IQ too short to have me engage in a conversation with you.

oke go cry a river bb kiddo