Jump to content
  • Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

    You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
MDMA

Best Cheater "snoxd" in ApexKO

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, MDMA said:

I hope hard fix "snoxd" cheaters. Good working..

12.06.2017 (NEW)

Minor cooldown TBL

Range TBL

Potion HP & MP same click TBL

For the "n"th time:

1) Minor healing (or any other skill) without a cooldown is already fully fixed. You can't alter skill cooldowns in here. You just won't see the visual on it, but it's present.

2) "Potion HP & MP same click TBL" : same as the above

3) Range hack: We already have very strong checks for it, as you can see he can't combo it with ease, it's faulty for the hacker; meaning that it isn't much usefull. But it's still a work in progress to get completely fixed.

 

We, from the ApexKO staff team, appreciate this abuser pushing us to fix these remaining small breaches and we're also happy to see that that's all the he can do. which in a world of hacking is practically nothing (meaning only that range hack).

 

Best regards,

Vivaldi.

 

PS.: I would appreciate if someone translate it to him so he understands it once and for all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vivaldi said:

For the "n"th time:

1) Minor healing (or any other skill) without a cooldown is already fully fixed. You can't alter skill cooldowns in here. You just won't see the visual on it, but it's present.

2) "Potion HP & MP same click TBL" : same as the above

3) Range hack: We already have very strong checks for it, as you can see he can't combo it with ease, it's faulty for the hacker; meaning that it isn't much usefull. But it's still a work in progress to get completely fixed.

 

We, from the ApexKO staff team, appreciate this abuser pushing us to fix these remaining small breaches and we're also happy to see that that's all the he can do. which in a world of hacking is practically nothing (meaning only that range hack).

 

Best regards,

Vivaldi.

 

PS.: I would appreciate if someone translate it to him so he understands it once and for all.

You guys should get a Turkish GM or Forum Moderator asap because most people are Turks and some of them don't understand English well :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Xiao said:

You guys should get a Turkish GM or Forum Moderator asap because most people are Turks and some of them don't understand English well :)

I agree and we're looking for one. We had several in the past but due the real life responsabilities they had to leave the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Vivaldi said:

I agree and we're looking for one. We had several in the past but due the real life responsabilities they had to leave the team.

I turko gm :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, poly said:

that guy hits from far and vivaldi says it doesn't possible means fully fixed. really tragicomic..

I think the problem here lies in you not understanding what I wrote. Read again and you'll realise that "tragicomic" was actually your misinterpretation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×