• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

ItzMad

Rome(Farmer Invaders) Clan NPT

34 minutes ago, Hyldtel said:

I'm very confused about this post lol, what is going on exactly?

Nothing much,this random LYS clan they are proud that they killed a sin clannie while they pking with 3xpriest...funny tho watching this image makes me laugh ,you must be way too much unskilled to pk with 3xpriest

38 minutes ago, iLoveMyBanana said:

Nothing much,this random LYS clan they are proud that they killed a sin clannie while they pking with 3xpriest...funny tho watching this image makes me laugh ,you must be way too much unskilled to pk with 3xpriest

here we go again, another mentally challenged donkey 

3 hours ago, iLoveMyBanana said:

Oh hai random,what's up?

he thinks he's skilled to use 3 priests because he calls his ko4life friends and they tell you all about usko and how its run by 3 priest parties even though it's not. bunch of randoms that think 3 priests actually takes skills, ive been in their ts it's fucking horrible and embarrassing.

6 hours ago, iLoveMyBanana said:

It's lame but you gotta deal with it. In every game there's a top tier / SSS character or strategy that, unless nerfed or countered by something better, will always rule over others.

This game never receives balance so it's hard to imagine of anything that can beat the braindeadness that is cry echo spam on an equal skill level. A better party could probably outplay them but they'd have to play perfectly while these guys just need to roll their faces on keyboard to victory.

I take it most people here don't play other games that aren't KO so it makes sense.

ulan salak magelerle csw girdik kestin die götünmü kalktı 1 party okcuyla aklınızı aldık hala gelmiş burda 5 ay önceki fotograf koyup neyi ima etmeye calısıyon sizi 1 party okcuyla mal ettik hala akıllanmıonuzmu 3 priest olmadan pk a cıkmıonuz lan götü boklular 

1 hour ago, SilverHarpoon said:

ulan salak magelerle csw girdik kestin die götünmü kalktı 1 party okcuyla aklınızı aldık hala gelmiş burda 5 ay önceki fotograf koyup neyi ima etmeye calısıyon sizi 1 party okcuyla mal ettik hala akıllanmıonuzmu 3 priest olmadan pk a cıkmıonuz lan götü boklular 

cry more noob archers

4 hours ago, ItzMad said:

cry moree xdd

ben ne ağlayacam davar tanımam etmem. sen önce git konuşmayı öğren amına koyduğumun kürdü, baliyi tineri de azalt. yoksa o klavyeyi götüne sokarlar bir gün.

1 hour ago, SeiNFeLD said:

ben ne ağlayacam davar tanımam etmem. sen önce git konuşmayı öğren amına koyduğumun kürdü, baliyi tineri de azalt. yoksa o klavyeyi götüne sokarlar bir gün.

sen mi öğreticen bana konusmayı xdddddddddd cry moreeeeeee

3 hours ago, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

Real talk tho rome is pretty bad. This is what happens when they can't outnumber you 8vs2 I guess lol.

seeing at CZ, then why are you running if you eat ass

On 10.06.2017 at 10:57 PM, ItzMad said:

1 FARMER VS 8 ROME IDIOTS COME BLOOD SEKER XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

amk cocukları blod sekere kamp kurmussunuz cıkmıyonuz :D hadi bizede böyle bi ksc yapında görek ya he siz tek yemekden yolda yuruyemıyonuz :D

neyse zırlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa