Sign in to follow this  
Chayni

Cartel vs SlapYourSelf #DoYourParentsKnowYou'reGay @Apexko (4k quality)

44 minutes ago, yokbrainkanka said:

u spend half the time moving away from fight nd hitting no one, close the topic, fair enough quality is good, but the quality of the vs is dreadful. 3 priests, embarrassing

delete topic

ban cartel nd lys

gg

who r u?

44 minutes ago, yokbrainkanka said:

u spend half the time moving away from fight nd hitting no one, close the topic, fair enough quality is good, but the quality of the vs is dreadful. 3 priests, embarrassing

delete topic

ban cartel nd lys

gg

you are a piece of work

this "3 priest no skill" bs gotta stop, i bet none of the retards are even able to play like this

56 minutes ago, yokbrainkanka said:

delete topic

ban cartel nd lys

gg

take ur priest and show every1 how vs should look

1 hour ago, yokbrainkanka said:

i don't play priest, it's just embarrassing they say they're good but use 3 priests. any skilled party would use 2 priests maximum, simple

ya true all the usko parties that use 3 priests are totally shit and wouldn't even be able to enter CZ without 3 of them

please stop living in this world of fantasy of yours. if something is super overpowered and super good why wouldn't people use it, especially if it will never be nerfed? I can name so many clans in USKO that run 3 priest that also play 2 priest 1 mage and do perfectly fine. 

warrior is extremely OP to the point where playing sin in any *competitive* (KO is hardly competitive but you get the point) environment is useless, and most mage clans are completely irrelevant on 83 cap servers because of their inability to kill warrior parties (frenzy, hp booster, descent, outplayed). Why don't you go and complain about that in every single thread known to man? 

honestly, at this point I think all the people complaining about 3 priests are just trolling and probably play archer.