• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

ItzMad

LoseYourSelf VS All Clan in KO History

41 minutes ago, Pootytang said:

Full excuse, no rental items? LOL you mean don't have equal gear as you? BB

I sarcastically said that we didn't offer anything but you can't get the point lol. Did I mention sth like rental items and equal gear?

1 hour ago, DeadX said:

Now if GM's strips everyone's gear. Makes them wear normal gear. 50% of this server wouldn't ever vs. Single or Group..

but yougotpwndbymyass has beat majority of all geared warriors on the server in normal rental gear, np nice story.

so much trash talk its sad dude it really is i have played with both clans and you both are good,  if you win a vs doesn't mean you guys are the best nor is lys, both clans get rolled in cz anytime as well, so ? would Cartel like taking videos of people killing them in cz and posting it i bet you guys don't and you guys do so much drama over a vs dude kill yourselves

7 minutes ago, xhomie1 said:

so much trash talk its sad dude it really is i have played with both clans and you both are good,  if you win a vs doesn't mean you guys are the best nor is lys, both clans get rolled in cz anytime as well, so ? would Cartel like taking videos of people killing them in cz and posting it i bet you guys don't and you guys do so much drama over a vs dude kill yourselves

karin all this game is about drama :D:D without it less fun you know

7 minutes ago, NakedRussian said:

karin all this game is about drama :D:D without it less fun you know

no its not about drama, whoever does drama is a child

2 hours ago, xhomie1 said:

ye cause its a real skill level to kill 5 ppl with 3 party's

fits your skill level tho

59 minutes ago, GOLDCOINMASTER said:

Soon I will release my pk movie I hope i will receive the same ammount of trash talk(preorderinng trash talk in progress)

I'm looking forward to it <3 I know that it will be full KS movie :)