• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Chayni

Cartel 8vs8 LoseYourSelf 12k kc bet!

16 hours ago, yokbrainkanka said:

or 2 pries-

... nvm its apex

2 priests is never gonna happen (unles 1 tp mage)

but still thats not how you play with 5 warriors

3priest is the apexko thing how ts players doing pk :)  its sad and true when put kc for winner people get seriosly " fak 12k kc need 3x priest atleast i dont know how heal my buffer aq", smells bad :P nothing personal for no one ! :D 

1 hour ago, Tukeiýi said:

3priest is the apexko thing how ts players doing pk :)  its sad and true when put kc for winner people get seriosly " fak 12k kc need 3x priest atleast i dont know how heal my buffer aq", smells bad :P nothing personal for no one ! :D 

3-priest 5-warrior meta started years ago in USKO, and still exists and is still one of the best party compositions. 

8 hours ago, SkyHunter said:

3-priest 5-warrior meta started years ago in USKO, and still exists and is still one of the best party compositions. 

yes, one of the best party compositions, truth is everyone hates it tho, even the people using it hate it. since they're trying to prove who's the best why not use 2 priests? too hard to click on your other priests name and heal? I got bored of watching 8v8 priests and when one loses they kick a warrior and added another priest - the game is for fun. anyway I never really saw 3 priests used on xigenon, apart from the smaller clans who tried to make a name, idc tho, whatever pleases them it's fine

+1 yokbrain im fine also with this :), its apexko now days what can do need add 3rd priest because db spamming heals/cures wrong time and buffer die like 2hits :D  that shit is about want to win 150% sure not even take fun about it, soon all of this clans who doing 8 vs 8 only starts pm " hey come 2vs2 2k kc offer etc " :D , die once with 2xpriest 6xwarrior next time run out of town = 3x priest = 5x warrior :P 

On 26/05/2017 at 0:18 AM, Tukeiýi said:

+1 yokbrain im fine also with this :), its apexko now days what can do need add 3rd priest because db spamming heals/cures wrong time and buffer die like 2hits :D  that shit is about want to win 150% sure not even take fun about it, soon all of this clans who doing 8 vs 8 only starts pm " hey come 2vs2 2k kc offer etc " :D , die once with 2xpriest 6xwarrior next time run out of town = 3x priest = 5x warrior :P 

it's just boring tuke, iyi argument on forum about whos the best but they pk with 3 priests, so its irrelevant.. it's so boring it's like watching a moving 5 times in one day and already knowing answer. 3 priest doesn't take skills, fuck it, my brother with no fingers could play in a party with 3 priests, ur trying to prove who's the best by running these shitty comps. If you're so good you would let the other clan decide what to run and you would adapt to what they decide, that's my two cents.

12 hours ago, yokbrainkanka said:

it's just boring tuke, iyi argument on forum about whos the best but they pk with 3 priests, so its irrelevant.. it's so boring it's like watching a moving 5 times in one day and already knowing answer. 3 priest doesn't take skills, fuck it, my brother with no fingers could play in a party with 3 priests, ur trying to prove who's the best by running these shitty comps. If you're so good you would let the other clan decide what to run and you would adapt to what they decide, that's my two cents.

why you even talk if  you are suck?