• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
CFoR

KINGS Vs SmallBrain/Cartel

My clan and I want to vs SmallBrain/Cartel (same clan) for 10k kc on sunday after CSW directly .

We want to do it as 5 Warriors and 3 priests .

- No Rental Items allowed.

- No Angers.

- No Ricecakes

~KINGS Team

4 minutes ago, Onetrueidol said:

What do these 8v8s prove exactly? all a warrior have to do is follow voice commands so nothing really going on in there. I guess it comes down to whose priests are better?

If thats the case then whichever party homie is in already lost lol

you really make me laugh sometimes u know you love me in bdw <3

36 minutes ago, Onetrueidol said:

What do these 8v8s prove exactly? all a warrior have to do is follow voice commands so nothing really going on in there. I guess it comes down to whose priests are better?

If thats the case then whichever party homie is in already lost lol

so you want 8 priest vs 8 priest ? xD ASASASASADSDS

55 minutes ago, MON5TER said:

Make it interesting, must have atleast 1 of each class. Any chump clan can pk with just warriors.

That would be actually really cool.

Maybe even 2 priests, 2 rouges, 2 warriors, 2 mages - different specs like 1 archer 1 sin, 1 attack warr and 1 passion etc

i was playing with 2 turk clans as warrior when apex was at its peak Legacy and AYASOFYA  and tbh AYASOFYAS DB priest never took a breath lmao .. he was always instructing full power .. too much load for me and then i discovered i was better as a sin than playing warrior so yeah if you got a good ts commander things get easy 

1 hour ago, arrowx said:

That would be actually really cool.

Maybe even 2 priests, 2 rouges, 2 warriors, 2 mages - different specs like 1 archer 1 sin, 1 attack warr and 1 passion etc

You expect these people to be capable of anything other than button mashing cry echo?

Apexko users dont know "how to real vs with mele vs mele". They can(They can't but NP) just talk about "3 priest" :)

Did u guys join "8V8 STEAM Party VS" or "USKO Clan VS Tournament" 1 times in life? I know u guys dont have a idea for about this. You guys always will have excuse for about real 8V8. If u guys dont know info about game, pls just make your fuck1ng random party and go pk with your hand on "TOWN".

TR>All

somebody told me when u play sin in pt u need to support ur pt memebers with cc and minor,how to do that and attack same time fak.think ill stay kurian or maybe warrior sin is not for me

i guess smallbrain / cartel is too scared to vs us , and they still talking shit it's really sad i was looking forward to this vs.