• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
MDMA

I'm boring chinese ppl all using range TBL

Lol if you wanna ban all the chinese, you can immediatly close the server... it is probably something like lag on YOUR screen... never seen anything like this on apexko so its probably your internet/visual lag. ;)

50 minutes ago, SeiNFeLD said:

this issue has nothing to do with lag. also, no HP/MP POTION cooldown for them. there is a problem that the staff board do not want to deal with. nice. keep it up!

Tell us how to do it or where to look. I spent hours monitoring reported people in CZ and guess what, i saw nothing.

We already implemented alot of anti-hack stuff past month and it would suprise me if it didnt help at all.

The ONLY thing we have noticed in these cases are the high pings and packet loss. But sure, if you are so certain they are cheating help us find out how and it will be dealt with.

6 hours ago, Sierra said:

Tell us how to do it or where to look. I spent hours monitoring reported people in CZ and guess what, i saw nothing.

We already implemented alot of anti-hack stuff past month and it would suprise me if it didnt help at all.

The ONLY thing we have noticed in these cases are the high pings and packet loss. But sure, if you are so certain they are cheating help us find out how and it will be dealt with.

As I (and Aesteris) have said, glitching does not benefit you here. It's been tested & timed.

Having said that, there is currently still a way of speedhacking which isn't prevented/blocked (well, it will cause you to start failing things eventually, but unlike the other detections there's no immediate punishment)

just shows  its Knowen by root ways  but dont matter  no ban  cheat away 

11 hours ago, SeiNFeLD said:

the suspect has came here. welcome and bye bye.

Still waiting for that 1v1, oh wait you got utterly destroyed in cz lol.

On topic: They're strange for sure but I haven't seen anything weird. Idk why they love "glitching" so much even though it doesn't increase their running speed according to root. They would look considerably less suspicious if they didn't.

IIIIIOOOOIIIII did use range hack that one time though. Wish I recorded it...

8 minutes ago, Tukeiýi said:

Yap yap you cant say they are playing always with " lag " lol its just 100% cheat thats it...

iyi idea ..

- Evet abi !

;)

On 2017/5/19 at 9:55 AM, HAHASMILE said:

In this video 0:34~0:35   your " light feet" ~~~ NO delay ?????????????????~~      make me smile:D  MDMA

Really... MDMA... WHY light feet no delay?? 

4 hours ago, Eminem9809 said:

I think Yoyo use tbl... But he isn"t Chinese..... 

You think everyone uses tbl lol. And not only chinese use it... I bet there are more turks using tbl than chinese do. 

On 21.05.2017 at 0:27 PM, IamLazz said:

sonuç nereye bağlandı ondan haber edin :D 

istediğin haltı yiyebilirsin bir yaptırımı yok moruk. birşey derlerse lag dersin, olmadı fag dersin. buraya bağlandı :D

6 hours ago, SeiNFeLD said:

istediğin haltı yiyebilirsin bir yaptırımı yok moruk. birşey derlerse lag dersin, olmadı fag dersin. buraya bağlandı :D

:D:D:D:D::D:D:D illegal oyundan kaçtık geldik buraya burdada bitmio :D