• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
MDMA

I'm boring chinese ppl all using range TBL

Now everyone who uses tbl should be called stop before everyone leaves ApexKO.

1- OhMyGodLEGION  100 %clan member using range TBL (Chinese & Malaysia Clan)

2- CrazyTime (QrazyTime) other ally clan member %80 using range TBL (Chinese clan)

Range TBL using player list. I will update my views

OMGMiguannnnnnnnnnnn > He is no longer cheating

KKKKKKKK

AlooYanig 

OMGWONG

Marvellous

OoooVCoooO > He is no longer cheating

OoooMLoooO

OoooKGoooO

OoooVCoooO

OoooAKoooO

X23

OoooWToooO

IRxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S Nobody gave away these people, so no apex ko players 

Tbl usko can not pass it in front of you too, but a nice official has to follow the game and punish them and there is no new GM's game info so that there is no unrest in the game I guess none of them watch the players

Solution

The game also has a new application for glitch should be introduced 3-4 times a skill such as stopping the automatic character of most PvP applications are available example llusion cure or acidion pot help glitch 3-4 times the same skill, automatic character stop, like other servers they want here too.

These characters should be watched and warned one by one, and if they do it again, they must be punished unlimited.

doesnt matter they still very very bad... i like chinise and taiwans people because they are free np

güzel ilyasivlemeece karde$ oynamıyom diyon oyundan cıkmıyon 

99% of it is literally just lag -- they're not intentionally cheating. Not even kidding.

The fact we allow for such lag is dumb and is something that's on my list of things to deal with.

7 minutes ago, root said:

99% of it is literally just lag -- they're not intentionally cheating. Not even kidding.

The fact we allow for such lag is dumb and is something that's on my list of things to deal with.

If the glitch tab is repeated 3-4 times on the other servers, the character automatically stops on the spot.

Why do not you bring this option?

13 minutes ago, MDMA said:

If the glitch tab is repeated 3-4 times on the other servers, the character automatically stops on the spot.

If you can explain to me how to abuse that, I can fix it

My post was referring to the other issue with attack ranges, not the glitching, so that one you'll need to explain to me.

33 minutes ago, MDMA said:

işin yoksa anlat şimdi glitchi amk :D 

25 minutes ago, HenkaN said:

I only cheat to beat you and LauraWells, Arabia too damn good for some good old Viking battles :S

I offered you versus
Tbl cooldown fix you did not come in fear of ass
Stop crying

2 minutes ago, MDMA said:

I offered you versus
Tbl cooldown fix you did not come in fear of ass
Stop crying

"I quit this game, only google-translating for a friend."

Both of us quit, right? Can't vs then ;)

59 minutes ago, root said:

If you can explain to me how to abuse that, I can fix it

My post was referring to the other issue with attack ranges, not the glitching, so that one you'll need to explain to me.

Skill allows you to quickly approach the opposite side of the opponent in the form of a continuous combo, this is a hill, a ban on most PvPs,

3 minutes ago, root said:

Sorry, I should be clear. I'm familiar with the bug from an outside perspective, but can you explain how I can abuse it myself?

The patch for the glitch tab should be 3-4 times automatic character stoppage for a very PvP, this is why I do not have it here

I don't speak eng just little sorry

2 minutes ago, root said:

I'm not asking how to fix it, I'm asking how I can glitch.

As I said, my English is not good I do not understand you much
Yes I want this to be an obstacle I'm not the one who wants it You used to have a lot of topic so you can look at other topics.

Why Chinese? People can not be this coincidence

I heard that the world's fastest internet got to be in south korea or china
No problem no game can be fast delay time or something but they benefit from the glitch tab so 3-4 times with the same skill press obstacle to come character automatic stop believing very ridiculous still not done

But you have hope ...

I don't know how to simplify my english so you can understand me, but I'll try again.

> I need a guide to glitching.

If I can cheat, I can fix it -- or make sure it isn't already fixed because I think the glitching itself was fixed a long time ago. The range abuse is different and I know why that happens, and is on my list to fix.

13 minutes ago, root said:

I don't know how to simplify my english so you can understand me, but I'll try again.

> I need a guide to glitching.

If I can cheat, I can fix it -- or make sure it isn't already fixed because I think the glitching itself was fixed a long time ago. The range abuse is different and I know why that happens, and is on my list to fix.

Other video UsKO.

Usko glitch

1 Warning 3 days

2 Warning 7 days

3 Warning unlimited account banned

See UsKO CR topic.

Edit:Most people can not do that in fear of ass
Because there is such an option that the number of people who make it is very rare

/Lock my topic please

The glitch doesn't work here. It's been tested and there's no benefit to it: you cover the same distance as you do otherwise, you just look odd.

The other range stuff is a known issue I'm dealing with.

glitch not fixed...    I have ppl chase me down  all the time using glitch...   I dont know how to use it so cant tell u how  but was told run and throw stone proves it dont work...

Thats try when gms not looking at it    but seen lots of glitching 3 days ago in cz and last night in cz 

The warriors using it can catch a sin with lightfeet             plz explain  how thats possable when both running same direction  sin has a head start as well  but dies to warrior who chased him down 

As I (and Aesteris) have said, glitching does not benefit you here. It's been tested & timed.

Having said that, there is currently still a way of speedhacking which isn't prevented/blocked (well, it will cause you to start failing things eventually, but unlike the other detections there's no immediate punishment). It is detected & logged (so don't be abusing it -- I can see this), but I need to iron out some kinks before I can fully enable it.

I suspect that this is actually what they're abusing, and if I had any actual information (e.g. names), I could verify that.

dude this is the second time he is complainin about chinese and taiwanese players... most of omg clan rogues have jamadars.maybe thats why they hit far.i have played against those players whose names were given and i couldnt see anything extraordinary.pls stop spamming..