• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
SeiNFeLD

draki's pendant problem

hi.

i bought draki's pendant of strength S.A.S from "Joyla" this morning. (EU time zone A.M 6-7 or 8). i bought it by my other account ( i m using for store and merchant ) [character name "MrAltincihiS"]

i would send it to my main character (SeiNFeLD) by letter. but i couldn't. i see this warning : "you cannot send this item". i tried put it merchant. but i see this warning "you cannot trade this item"

it seems normal. but i didnt equip draki's pendant to this character (MrAltincihiS) (and it is a rogue). only i bought, i would send to my main character, i couldnt. i dont understand this situation. i would use it by SeiNFeLD. but it s not working right now. what can i do? help.

Try trashing the pendant and rebuying it from Grand Merchant Kaishan (top of moradon). It's 100% safe, don't feel bad about destroying it. You can re-purchase for 10m or so.

After you do it, try sending it in a letter right away (no relogs). If it still doesn't work then it might be a bigger bug.

Try trashing the pendant and rebuying it from Grand Merchant Kaishan (top of moradon). It's 100% safe, don't feel bad about destroying it. You can re-purchase for 10m or so.

After you do it, try sending it in a letter right away (no relogs). If it still doesn't work then it might be a bigger bug.

thank you dude. it worked. absolutly you are a genius :D

For anyone coming across this thread now, this bug was fixed so you cannot bug bound items in order to trade them (which is what happened here, and also what the proposed solution was).

In order to trade bound items you must first unbind them via "Bind item / Unbind item" option at an Inn Hostess.

For that you'll need [unbind Items] which you can buy from Sundries or the Power-Up Store.