• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Aesteris

Buying Apex Points in Open Beta

Genie isn't a requirement. If people want to pay for it then they will, because tbh Genie is kinda subpar compared to active exping... once all the events are up you will fall behind horribly if you rely on it too much.

I see Genie more like a nice addition to fall onto, like an add-on that you enable when you are going to be busy for a while. Shouldn't ever be someone's main way of leveling unless you really, really don't have time to play.

I plan on running a genie party. It'll be faster than what you think. It's not that I don't have time, it's that I prefer to sit back and chill while my char lvls.

I mean we still plan on playing manually tho, farm wise and all that, and will still attend events.

I think it'd be more ideal to give some means of in-game access to genie points other than the stupid "sit down for 2 hours at a time to accumulate points" thing. As a reward for participating in events, or something.

I really dislike the entire notion of having to do nothing [i.e. sitting ingame] for the purposes of... continuing to not actually play (i.e. genie'ing).

I should really split this thread into its own feedback/suggestions thread...

I think it'd be more ideal to give some means of in-game access to genie points other than the stupid "sit down for 2 hours at a time to accumulate points" thing. As a reward for participating in events, or something.

I really dislike the entire notion of having to do nothing [i.e. sitting ingame] for the purposes of... continuing to not actually play (i.e. genie'ing).

I should really split this thread into its own feedback/suggestions thread...

i like this idea, but as i can mostly not attend any event (couldnt play on any event so far), it would still be nice to have a little hour of free xp once in a while just for sitting, plus giving away some xp for sitting is nice, since its a long way to lvl 83 by sitting only, but you wont be sitting only for the sake of sitting when you dont have anything to sell/buy

i like this idea, but as i can mostly not attend any event (couldnt play on any event so far), it would still be nice to have a little hour of free xp once in a while just for sitting, plus giving away some xp for sitting is nice, since its a long way to lvl 83 by sitting only, but you wont be sitting only for the sake of sitting when you dont have anything to sell/buy

I'm actually looking into making mining a free alternative (although, quite sub-par) to genie; EXP drops depending on your level as well as monster stones should make mining a very desirable method for people who don't have money (or are otherwise unwilling to use) to keep up somewhat :)

As for events, that's because we haven't scheduled them yet, once we do I'm sure you'll be able to make some! :)