• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Vivaldi

Apex New Patch!

nice 1 very good, just 1 poin i saw u are going to help more mages team which is really good, but can u guys cancel the trans scroll from invasion its really anoying to see partys with 3 priest 5 warriors under TS scroll with HP BUF scrolls spaming cure and heal comon ... fix this ..

I think better add to booros drop like krowaz parts +3 / +5 more important, silver bars i think that bring people to make farm and helps new clans also and we olds. ^_^

nice 1 very good, just 1 poin i saw u are going to help more mages team which is really good, but can u guys cancel the trans scroll from invasion its really anoying to see partys with 3 priest 5 warriors under TS scroll with HP BUF scrolls spaming cure and heal comon ... fix this ..

That is already fixed and it will go live with the patch this friday :)

I could do events for all the regions, some occasions they do an boss event in the afternoon of my country, time in which i work. Could they do it at night as well? :)

Psdt:traductor google xd

In addition to name change scroll, you could give job change scroll as well. Some or many players wanna delete a sub char which is impossible so a free job change scroll could attract more players or make loyal ones happier. :)