• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
LostLegends

Some Several Issues Reported Here. Please Check it.

• Failled make allience 5.  - This is the error when i want to join an allience for LostHeaveN. (Before we go Human side [Clan NT] we were PerfectStrangers ally. We forgot to quit allience before Clan NT.)
  • BDW,JR,Chaos events problem. - Even we click first 2-3-4th for the event, For example 12 Human- 10 Karus, it says us Due to unmached user bla bla bla.
  • Hera SC issue. - if i give my hera sc to my friend to use once and take it back, the hera sc dissappears after diying onces.
  • Server Sided Skills - I dont want to talk about anything bcs you know it very well. Is really annoying to cancel with nothing.
  • http://forum.apexko.com/topic/2272-a-little-farm-will-make-us-feel-better-suggestions-for-aesteris/ I want a simple answer (Considered, applicable, positive, IT WILL BE DONE IN NEXT PATCH)

They told it countless times that the registration order for events doesn't matter.Some1 registering 1st or 60th having the same chance of getting in the event.It is like that so the system tries to make as balanced parties as possible, e.g if not much priest registered but ALOT of warriors for example, then all of the priests will get TPed and the rejected ones will be warriors.

They told it countless times that the registration order for events doesn't matter.Some1 registering 1st or 60th having the same chance of getting in the event.It is like that so the system tries to make as balanced parties as possible, e.g if not much priest registered but ALOT of warriors for example, then all of the priests will get TPed and the rejected ones will be warriors.

But still u are missing somethng? 1 Party has 8 people. At most 3 priest lets say  1 mage kurian etc etc but 1 warrior is allowed ? Guy says i click 2 nd and rejects ?

Just repeating my shoutbox message:

Once again, the system doesn't care about the registration order at all. Doesn't matter if you registered as 1st or 70th, you have the same chance to get in (as long as both player is from the same class) as for the party setups it always tries to take 2 priests, 2 warriors( or kurians), 2 rogues and 2 mages. So long story short, your registration number doesn't matter, and if there is alot of ppl from your class registering, then your chances to get in is lower, than an other class's with less member.

For example 30 warriors, 5 mage, 20 priests, 10 rogue 10 kurian register, then all the mages and rogues will get in, and the rejected people will be chosen from the warriors / priests / kurians (kurian counts as a warrior).

Agreed that it would be better if registration order would matter somehow too, but right now it works the way i explained it below.

We've changed the matchmaking system numerous times to the point where I feel there's not all that much more we can actually do. The original implementation allowed better for more chance at participating, but worse group comps which people had issue with.

Regarding registration order, I really don't think the order should matter; when the order is not random, you are able to rig the system to match you up with friends instead of everyone having a fair chance at the event by matching you up with randoms. This is why games that allow you to queue up with friends tend to match you up with other groups that queue up with friends, to try and even things out in the interests of fairness.

With a solo queue system like this though, it's just not going to work. All it's going to do is introduce a great deal more unfairness and complaints when people essentially queue up "together".

Unless anyone has a solution to address both problems, in all likelihood the system is going to be left as-is because really we'd just end up effectively reverting it & bringing back the same old complaints that caused it to be changed in the first place, and well... that's no fun! =]

[*]Failled make allience 5.  - This is the error when i want to join an allience for LostHeaveN. (Before we go Human side [Clan NT] we were PerfectStrangers ally. We forgot to quit allience before Clan NT.)

As far as we can tell this was a one-off data consistency issue that shouldn't really happen again. If it's still a thing (we've looked into it a bit though, and doesn't seem like it should ever be), it'll be worth creating a new issue for it.

[*]BDW,JR,Chaos events problem. - Even we click first 2-3-4th for the event, For example 12 Human- 10 Karus, it says us Due to unmached user bla bla bla.

This one I addressed in my previous response, so I won't go into that again. tl;dr: not a lot we can do about it; the behaviour as-is is the best compromise for different situations and making this change would only be detrimental.

[*]Hera SC issue. - if i give my hera sc to my friend to use once and take it back, the hera sc dissappears after diying onces.

This was fixed some time back. :-)

[*]Server Sided Skills - I dont want to talk about anything bcs you know it very well. Is really annoying to cancel with nothing.

These have their own issues, which are over time being sorted. Today's patch in particular addressed a few of them. If there's anything specific that isn't reported (as-is, this report is fairly vague :)), please create an issue for it. Thanks!Closing this now, since everything has pretty much been addressed. Thanks again for your feedback and support! ^_^

Sign in to follow this