• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
TheGreatEvil

Lightning mages cancel rates

Here, it looks like the cancel rate of lightning mage novas against other novas is like 2-3%, when it's supose to be like 50-60% cancel rate.

Light mage use in mage party : Light mages in a mage party are useful normally only when your fighting other mage party, to cancel the mages. However, when I was pking today (5/6/16), we was fighting many mage party in cz, and none of the mage party were even bothering with having a light mage. Then I went arena, and tested it myself. Out of 10 tries of novaing on another mage novaing at the same time, none of my novas actually canceled him.

Is that also something usko did that no one is aware of..?  Because right now, mage party should be 6-7 flame mages 1 priest and no light mage at all? Kinda weird to me.

Regards,

Frank

They used to cancel, but then people told us that "THEY DEFINITELY DONT CANCEL ON USKO", which the client shows no sign of adhering too. It was disabled nevertheless :(

(10 tries is not representative of an actual rate, but it's disabled eitherway....)

They used to cancel, but then people told us that "THEY DEFINITELY DONT CANCEL ON USKO", which the client shows no sign of adhering too. It was disabled nevertheless :(

(10 tries is not representative of an actual rate, but it's disabled eitherway....)

I remember this and they said they don't cancel heals on USKO but he's talking about cancelling mages. Don't know if it's coded any differently ^^

Indeed, like dhc said.  I'm talking about mages novas getting canceled. a light mage nova is supose to cancel almost at 100% the other mage's novas. and i never seen a light nova cancel anyone's nova.

Sign in to follow this