• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Bar

dissappearing monsters

there is a bug on the server which not let you see the monsters correctly, once you are getting closer to the monster it will dissapear, if you are away you will see it.

oh you mean the "towning riote"?Yea hes a cool guy

no i am not, i am talking about monsters, like if i go to falcons to farm shards, if i will get closer they will dissapear, however if i will run back i will be able to see them

The monsters are still there, its only viewable on certain angles, like something blocking view of falcon, but if run around to view at diff angle falcon appears. Had this with talos, put chill on him, then he vanished, but i still doing dot damage, ran back further and he reappeared slowly walking after me.

I've been looking into this - I have some idea of why this might be happening (debuffed monsters, movement, death, complicated story) - need to try and reproduce it myself with this new-found knowledge and see if I can get a fix in :)

I've been looking into this - I have some idea of why this might be happening (debuffed monsters, movement, death, complicated story) - need to try and reproduce it myself with this new-found knowledge and see if I can get a fix in :)

hopefully you will solve it, please up this thread when you do so i will check it myself.

Technically earlier, but this is the most commented in issue so I'll move the others here:>> Stone Golem dissapears when you get close

When you get close they dissapeared so you can't attack them. This was in instance two in eslant on the left slot by CW/Falcon.

>> Bowl bosses and mobs disappearing when spotted from afar

Remember ninja Riotes in the first apex? Same thing happens.Boss appears, you spot them from very far away, you get close, they're not there. You move away, you see them again, they might disappear or not again. Now, this doesn't happen to everyone, while 5 people might be confused and be like "where's the boss?!?!" someone else without this problem can just come in and kill it.This is happening more and more from what I've heard.Sometimes, when you do kill a 'bugged' boss, it just stays there with 0 hp, no dead animation, no box.

Sign in to follow this