• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Sierra

Event Schedule [UPDATED: June 1st 2017]

Below you can find the ApexKO event schedules for the CET timezones.

Be mindful that the Hourglass in-game is now correctly tuned to accurately showcase which events are coming up, regardless of your timezone.

Click HERE to see where to find it.

soffice.bin_2017-07-16_20-08-15.thumb.png.6757744e9d9599591e9522e118fadd4a.png

Central European Time (CET)
Turkey: Add 1 hour

As the event schedule, any1 active from 1->17 hour (more than half day of server) is unable to join war. Can you add one more war for people who not live in EU? :P

6 minutes ago, MrsD said:

Could you tell me what was changed?

All events are every day now, at the same time. RLB Boss war and the second Lunar war was moved an hour. More BDW's.

Only thing not the same every day right now is Bifrost, but i guess thats not a big deal. :)

Just now, Sierra said:

All events are every day now, at the same time. RLB Boss war was moved an hour. More BDW's.

Only thing not the same every day right now is Bifrost, but i guess thats not a big deal. :)

Oh, now I see, thanks! :)

theres 24 hours in a day why make wars for only for a select group ...   theres other ppl who play that would like to join.

The times were bad for me before now they even 1 hour later so ppl who live in places near me or similar time zones cant attend due to midnight to 2 am start   or work school days..

Im in a +10 hour time zone..  We get plenty of ppl in cz and moping around due to boredom same things everyday with 0 wars  0 csw and so on 

How about a 3rd war in the missed time zones  once a week..  2 hours for the other 10 hour time zone wouldnt be to hard to accommodate for

58 minutes ago, Matchlock said:

theres 24 hours in a day why make wars for only for a select group ...   theres other ppl who play that would like to join.

The times were bad for me before now they even 1 hour later so ppl who live in places near me or similar time zones cant attend due to midnight to 2 am start   or work school days..

Im in a +10 hour time zone..  We get plenty of ppl in cz and moping around due to boredom same things everyday with 0 wars  0 csw and so on 

How about a 3rd war in the missed time zones  once a week..  2 hours for the other 10 hour time zone wouldnt be to hard to accommodate for

Saturday is a work day? Bare in mind you can also now attend BDW every day, whereas before you couldn't.

Change the times back please. These times are not handy. Bdw is in the middle of the day now. Which means i (and i think alot more from my timezone) will miss bdw because of work (both morning and afternoon!). Which means no more bdw, ever....

(P.s. nolifers (24/7's) dont hate me for this :))

I think event times are great! Maybe add one more bdw to help different time zones and players reach that 100 bdw achievement. All in all. Great changes recently. Thanks for listening to our suggestions. The players. Who play the game. Who know what will.improve the game for us. Continue to listen to us! Your community! 

Edited by BulletClub