• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Lol.

If I violated any rule then I'll accept my punishment. So far from checking the information available to the players it doesn't appear to be that way.

What a time to live in. A time of safe spaces, triggering, SJWs, tumblrists and other diseases that find anything as an excuse to get offended.

https://twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/285670822264307712 grow a thicker skin, spineless cucks. I can imagine yall on the classroom (because you can't possibly be outside school with this mindset) "reporting" everything to the teachers. This is why you people get bullied lol.

Wanna know something? I regularly receive abuse through letters. But I don't report that because I understand this is the internet, oh and also because I'm not a bitch.

You've violated moral rule. I curse too through letters, pms but I try to keep racism, culture and religion out of it but when you simply insult someone by their religion and culture that should be punishable. You have to understand that people come from different background and cultures. If you don't believe in God that doesn't mean others are the same, that should not give you permission to insult their race or religion. I'm very saddened to read that I wasn't expecting it coming from someone who seems educated enough not to make such an obvious mistake!

You've violated moral rule. I curse too through letters, pms but I try to keep racism, culture and religion out of it but when you simply insult someone by their religion and culture that should be punishable. You have to understand that people come from different background and cultures. If you don't believe in God that doesn't mean others are the same, that should not give you permission to insult their race or religion. I'm very saddened to read that I wasn't expecting it coming from someone who seems educated enough not to make such an obvious mistake!

+1

Spot On

I use what's bound to offend people the most. That's the whole point of insulting remarks over the internet. I don't actually hate islam lol. Stop getting offended over letters on a screen.

Apologies to those that get easily offended but... you shouldn't, really. Stop with this PC culture bs already please.

I use what's bound to offend people the most. That's the whole point of insulting remarks over the internet. I don't actually hate islam lol. Stop getting offended over letters on a screen.

Apologies to those that get easily offended but... you shouldn't, really.

After discussing this with our team we have decided to give you a last warning about your behaviour. The very next time you do this again i will hapilly ban you permamently from our servers and forums. We do not have any room for people that use racism to offend people. I advice you to pick your words carefully the next time you decide to offend someone.

On top of that i advice you to read what Marshmallow wrote over and over again, i'm sure that if you manage to understand that that it will make your life alot easier.

Finally, you also will have to apologize to kiklop a.k.a TheNotorious for what you have said to him, if you do not do this the warning will turn into a punishment and you will be banned permamently.

Topic closed, i will be waiting for a message from kiklop about your apology.