Matchlock

Portu class

Why not just delete all of them...   Made them almost usless to play solo  must have party with all the removed things now...

• Kurian/Porutu DoT skills (Drakey curses) no longer stack; Only the most recently applied DoT skill will tick. (NOTE: ANY Kurian/Porutu can, and will, overwrite another Kurian's already applied DoT).
  • Kurian/Porutu Rush [Passive] now no longer makes Rush stun with 100% chance, instead it now has a 50% chance to stun.
  • Kurian/Porutu DoT skills (Drakey curses) now enjoy 100% MP contribution (up from 55%).
  • Kurian/Porutu Spear (1H and 2H) AP contribution is now inline with Swords, Clubs, and Axes.

Just delete class      and totaly screw everyone over who wanted to play it  

Thanks  :D

Why not just delete all of them...   Made them almost usless to play solo  must have party with all the removed things now...

• Kurian/Porutu DoT skills (Drakey curses) no longer stack; Only the most recently applied DoT skill will tick. (NOTE: ANY Kurian/Porutu can, and will, overwrite another Kurian's already applied DoT).
  • Kurian/Porutu Rush [Passive] now no longer makes Rush stun with 100% chance, instead it now has a 50% chance to stun.
  • Kurian/Porutu DoT skills (Drakey curses) now enjoy 100% MP contribution (up from 55%).
  • Kurian/Porutu Spear (1H and 2H) AP contribution is now inline with Swords, Clubs, and Axes.

Just delete class      and totaly screw everyone over who wanted to play it  

Thanks  :D

You do realize that the highlighted points are buffs for kurians right? 

How did 2 buffs get in your list of stuff that made Kurians useless?

Its a useless class now  only good to  drop 1 skill and town 

First was maybe 2 skills and if not use  any power skill  and waited for cool down could use other once cooldown finished now its use and fail  so town and wait couse every other skill is usless  .

Tryed a vs with ppl ide beat sometimes and they would beat me now they loose maybe 10% hp  couse to many fails or cant use a double skill  and  i die fast....

Waste of time having class if going to make it a worthles one in game...

Everyone had  choice when playing game to pick what to play    and could get curses from curse..  I play ever class here and there  and think worst mistake to damage a char so bad in 1 hit    easyer to delete and make everyone who worked on char from beging know it was 100% waste of time making it not think they have hope  to play it as was when chose it

Its a useless class now  only good to  drop 1 skill and town 

First was maybe 2 skills and if not use  any power skill  and waited for cool down could use other once cooldown finished now its use and fail  so town and wait couse every other skill is usless  .

Tryed a vs with ppl ide beat sometimes and they would beat me now they loose maybe 10% hp  couse to many fails or cant use a double skill  and  i die fast....

Waste of time having class if going to make it a worthles one in game...

Everyone had  choice when playing game to pick what to play    and could get curses from curse..  I play ever class here and there  and think worst mistake to damage a char so bad in 1 hit    easyer to delete and make everyone who worked on char from beging know it was 100% waste of time making it not think they have hope  to play it as was when chose it

Or maybe you are just a noob kurian who just wants to spam curse skills mindlessly and rape people? If go devil and play with decent combos you can take down people. Its a nerf towards poison kurian parties. 

what good is MP when cant  slow or stop attackers anymore ...  No one was 1 v 1 was always   3  to 8  v 1   now   anyone can take  easy  to many fails and  lack of skills trying to bring up stigmata  while waiting for the failed cooldowns to be ready 

My opinion on first point, the dot were too op! Alot of people didnt stand a chanse to defend themselves against this. Pretty insane 4+ kurians could run around and just dot-spam people that didnt even have a chanse of reaching them before they are dead.

The stun can be discussed further, and the buffs are a good thing for playing kurian right?

Also let me quote the patch notes! - This worked out well for the Koreans and if it wont here, it will probably be reverted back or changed to something else!

Kurians/Porutus have remained untouched for too long, and we're taking this opportunity to hit them with the nerfhammer. Inspired entirely by the Korean servers, which have introduced these changes after prolonged discussion with the community, we felt as if this will address a few of the key issues with Kurians at the moment. We will be monitoring the situation and take a look at how players respond to these changes, and whether the effect on the balance of this class is similar to how we'd like it to play out.

Or maybe you are just a noob kurian who just wants to spam curse skills mindlessly and rape people? If go devil and play with decent combos you can take down people. Its a nerf towards poison kurian parties. 

i only ever used 1 of the skills  but with  only 1 usable skill left     that no one will die from  while waiting for cool downs     whats the point in the class ...

My opinion on first point, the dot were too op! Alot of people didnt stand a chanse to defend themselves against this. Pretty insane 4+ kurians could run around and just dot-spam people that didnt even have a chanse of reaching them before they are dead.

The stun can be discussed further, and the buffs are a good thing for playing kurian right?

Also let me quote the patch notes! - This worked out well for the Koreans and if it wont here, it will probably be reverted back or changed to something else!

whats the differance  with  4      5       6      7      8  flame mages or light mages ???/?

Die faster   but   leave them the same

everyone complained how op  but as once pointed out     in devil mode was strong if anyone with  brain  would do get that down  once off died fast...

Instead of playing to the weakness     just make it a usless class  all together  right 

i only ever used 1 of the skills  but with  only 1 usable skill left     that no one will die from  while waiting for cool downs     whats the point in the class ...

Do you know what smashes are? Do you know what divide armor is? Do you know what critical bleeding skill is? You just are a classic kurian player who goes devil and spams poison to people. 4 noob players can appear out of no where and spams some skills and heuehehehe kill. Ofc it will be fixed what did you think that he would do? 

whats the differance  with  4      5       6      7      8  flame mages or light mages ???/?

Die faster   but   leave them the same

everyone complained how op  but as once pointed out     in devil mode was strong if anyone with  brain  would do get that down  once off died fast...

Instead of playing to the weakness     just make it a usless class  all together  right 

Compare curse and mage skill distances.

do u know they use stigmata  and  if u use 1 then others are gone  cant use unless stand there let stigmata come back up...

When had chance to stun  idea  was use devide or rush  60 skill to get stigmata up  so could use other skills now    fail  or usless skill   dot that gets stopped by others  and we die waiting for cooldown with the 4 to 8 attacking     1 becouse your all to scared of 1 class..

Yes the dots were to much they needed nerf     but with enouth cooldowns  stigmata needed   mana  needed        and best opton make them fail as well ..

Where is the smarts in that 

i have   mages  have alot more distance ....   Curse only casts same distance as Pull did ...

I could never cast 1 single skill  past that distance    now mages  over double that can spam ignition over and over 

i have   mages  have alot more distance ....   Curse only casts same distance as Pull did ...

I could never cast 1 single skill  past that distance    now mages  over double that can spam ignition over and over 

Ok i am going to make it really simple for you. Kurians smash skills are still stackable. He spefically talks about CURSE not being stackable. There is other ways to play kurian. You can open with 2 smash 1 curse, keep attacking divide the armor bleed and rape people to hell. But ofc i am saying again people like you just pick up kurian because they think its too op and just spam curses and heeeehwuehwueh all over cz. You have 0 clue about kurian class and you are being mad that you cannot exploit something stupid while being bad at kurian. Also rush being %50 is not bad because %100 was certain death. I played kurian a lot and i love the class and as a kurian player looking at these changes i say they are really good changes.

Looking at the inexperience the admin has and his really bad balance attempts this one is too good to be his i am sure.

Smash skills   need stigmata   now if u use any  once u do 2    u can not use devide rush  thunder  until u wait ...   By that time half hp  so use devide  but cant use shash skills  till get stigmata     oh look its back but dead couse stuns have failed and no chance t defend  as no shield no stigmata  and nothing to scare the attack back

Why not just pick the 1 class u play  then have all others deleted        That way  is no chance of anyone having an over power and no challanges to get past   just  1 single class make it as boring as possable .....

So many  take on portu and win   but as soon as a couple complain couse of it the class  is make to be a 1 to 3 skill and town if enouth hp left

Smash skills   need stigmata   now if u use any  once u do 2    u can not use devide rush  thunder  until u wait ...   By that time half hp  so use devide  but cant use shash skills  till get stigmata     oh look its back but dead couse stuns have failed and no chance t defend  as no shield no stigmata  and nothing to scare the attack back

You are so clueless if we keep this conversation up i will seriously start insulting you. You have no idea about how to play kurian its clear and i have no time to lay down the basics for you. Go watch a video or smth.

Go ahead    really dont care      Abuse and insults  are aloud for select few  and  im guessing your one aloud to do it.....

Ive played the class from day 1 on here    a lot in game liked me in party if i partied... 99% time i was solo   so could have fun  but now  its 100% unplayable solo...

Cant vs  skills dont hit hard enough and the cool downs are to long and with a fail or stigmata needed on every single usfull skill    makes it pointless to play...

Cant vs no more   and  it will always stay 2    3     4   vs 1   as it always has ..   Wasn't easy using right skills right time to guarantee beating  someone but now it dont matter 

As said before    Dont care what u say    abuse away wont be replying    i know gms dont really give a shit   and just ban from shout or posting once read enouth anyways 

Go ahead    really dont care      Abuse and insults  are aloud for select few  and  im guessing your one aloud to do it.....

Ive played the class from day 1 on here    a lot in game liked me in party if i partied... 99% time i was solo   so could have fun  but now  its 100% unplayable solo...

Cant vs  skills dont hit hard enough and the cool downs are to long and with a fail or stigmata needed on every single usfull skill    makes it pointless to play...

Cant vs no more   and  it will always stay 2    3     4   vs 1   as it always has ..   Wasn't easy using right skills right time to guarantee beating  someone but now it dont matter 

As said before    Dont care what u say    abuse away wont be replying    i know gms dont really give a shit   and just ban from shout or posting once read enouth anyways 

Are you turkish?

This is totally useless, i guess you just add it to pretend that this class get boosted after removing the other xD

Usko kurian %20 pull working %80 failed.

Thunderstorm %15 working %85 failed.

Kurian using divide amor, enemy 2x left click delete divide armor.

ApexKO gets better.

Have now draki pendant assasin cp verry low.

Need %? strong for sin.

Warrior server, kurian server. Need view other characters.

Ets+11 dual dudes thinks otherwise.

These people are spoiled. They have never in their life touched a kurian in an official server so they think they suck now.

What you get in apex is still A LOT better, stop complaining. Kurian is a support class with many different playstyles.