• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

InstantKarma

Old school MaxKO player lookin for anyone who used to play there

As the topic title says, is there anyone playing here who used to play MaxKO way back in like 2010/11. Hit me up if there is, my nick back then was same as this forum name.

I guess im looking for people like Papi/Syonab/Manhattan/Volts and others i cant remember right now.

Damn, look who showed up! I thought you got lost in life after some random EDM party in EU. Still rocking those short shorts? lmfao

We all played here a lot, specially me for a veeery long time and I actually looked for you because was in hardcore need of warriors but couldn't find ya >.> . Now I don't have any time to play anymore :/ . As Berg said, I did log in a couple of days ago to try some solo PK to fight a random insomnia and go back to sleep but little did I know that soloing as an archer is so enervating that it only backfired.

Anyway, go ahead and play here because it is, by far, the best server. 

Nice to see you man!

PS.: @bergundy , lovely signature on the right side, lol. Reminds me of this: http://thenextweb.com/google/2016/09/26/googles-self-driving-car-involved-worst-crash-yet/

Maybe you'll teach me someday then or you're playing while medicated lol. Fighting sliders/runners, getting jumped on by that "gentle" dude who at first were politely sitting waiting for the VS to end but something changed his mind... not to mention Power Shot that should have the first word of its name removed asap, I could go on... odd class :/ guess I got around 7 kills in 30 mins, yey >.> 

Ohh shit the brazilian party legend himself! Oh man just the thought of how many hours we spent VSing on MaxKO in the arena.. Still cant belive it's been that long. Anyways, you plan on playing again anytime soon/any other server? I've logged on yesterday but had no clue what/where to farm since guides are outdated as fuck.

Unfortunately, no, I won't have any time soon... And yes, guides are outdated big time, most of them are useless which is why they need to have 50 active GMs to give support and answer to the most stupid of questions instead of having a neat website with clear guides, information and whatnot.

You don't need much though, just join a clan and you'll do just fine, specially being a warrior.

This guy is probably hiring:

brook.jpg

Maybe you'll teach me someday then or you're playing while medicated lol. Fighting sliders/runners, getting jumped on by that "gentle" dude who at first were politely sitting waiting for the VS to end but something changed his mind... not to mention Power Shot that should have the first word of its name removed asap, I could go on... odd class :/ guess I got around 7 kills in 30 mins, yey >.> 

It's not so much about getting kills than it is about engaging at will and pretty much never dying (unless I get distracted and stop looking at my blind side).

Versatility is really enjoyable. Many people have told me that BP or Sin are the best solo classes, but I don't see them doing better, being safer, or being easier to score kills with.

It's not so much about getting kills than it is about engaging at will and pretty much never dying (unless I get distracted and stop looking at my blind side).

Versatility is really enjoyable. Many people have told me that BP or Sin are the best solo classes, but I don't see them doing better, being safer, or being easier to score kills with.

Yea I don't think any class can really solo with ease in servers with little to no gear and level gap between players, true. I didn't do much as a sin either (unless you're the type of person who gets goosebumps by raiding which I'm certainly not).

But still archer gets to be the most annoying one imo because of how easy it is to outrun and outheal it.

@manh picture is good only he have cordless mouse fix that:)

brook2.jpg