• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

Alpha Goodbye

It has been an amazing journey for me and it's hard to say goodbye but the time came where i had to decide what's more important for me.

We've made it through more than one year and i'm very proud we managed this long together.

Plenty of users changed during the year for the better and i'm proud plenty of you managed to put anger aside and help us when we struggled the most.

I hope you realize a lot of effort has been put into the server from Twostars, Aesteris, me and the complete GM team. 

I'm aware our decisions weren't always perfect but we always wanted the best possible for the server, we (and I) truly cared.

I'm confident Apex KO has plenty more to give even if i'm not here and if you're going to support them i'm more than sure they'll deliver.  ^_^

Goodbye my little Apexians.

Feels right to have this here.

Best GM ever, you will be missed in hard and good times. You took doing a good job as a GM to a whole another level and taught me alot.

​Thank you for everything and i wish you the best in the rest of your life!

Good bye Alpha, take care. i didn't ever really get along with the staff of Apex that often, but atleast you showed me honesty and professionality. Thumbs up for the most respectful staff member of Apex, i hope we'll see you again someday. good luck with whatever your path leads you to, i'm sure you'll follow the right steps.

cheers robin

Thank you for all what you've done for this server and the community of it. I deeply appreciate all the support you've given to us.

I wish you all the best for the future and im pretty glad to have met you.

cheers mate

I cant believe :(

Will you come back after?

You were the best.. Not the others!
Just twostars and I like BasiliksTR good person.

P.S twostars have not been around for a long time and you are going out.
It 's time to go to us because nobody listen to you like you

Apex will never be the same without you Alpha! :( You even made HenkaN stop trolling( I thought it was impossible). Thanks for your support.

Farewell, Alpha!

Huh, who will deal with the hordes of angry users? The remaining interns who don't even know what a shard is?

Gg lol.

?

​It's a fact that Alpha can not be replaced by anyone since he did such an awesome job.

​However, this does not mean everyone gets to insult other staff members who also work very hard to make this a better place for everyone.

what the hell? :o never thought this going to happen alpha :(

were really going to  miss you bro

anyway Thanks for your help and everything youve done for US and apex we really appreciate it 

wish you all the best and luck man 

cheers