• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
MDMA

BillieJean using kurian Bugg Abuse

Hi, everyone!

BillieJean know ApexKO all bugg and TBL and still play like a joke.
Did not the managers come to the time of stopping?

While the other characters hold 100% of the stun and divide, the server does not just hold this person, and they are using bugg, which is now available in UsKO.

Most people should give you the punishment now without leaving the game.

P.S This person is comfortable bugg because nothing is done

You do not apply the rules you put in the Aesteris, and Alpha!   >>>>> 41PVlY.jpg

Also USKO Video 

First of all it looks like you stops before and hits MostHatred, second of all, its 30 second clip with a skill that failed once...

YOU GOT ME, THAT Pr0n I SENT YOU YESTERDAY ON MSN WAS A TBL NOW UR SKILL WILL NEVER WORK ON CHARACTERS NAMED BILLIEJEAN

Too many edits and cuts on your movie. You haven't proved shit and your words are just an accuse without any evidence.

Clan colleagues gathered defending her voice cut video everything is available

You viewing first scene? Divide Armor? Not slow.

Look more carefully

Look more carefully

Bla bla bla... Maybe you use tbl rush skill and gives casting failed eh??

Put proper evidence no bullshit

What if i made a kurian, edited some tbls so that skill wont work but the client still will do the animation, does it mean i can charge everyone i hate too? Fraps it and get em banned? Seriously doubt i can do anything to my client that will fail your skills. (Except cancel priests and mages?)

Why does it keep me 100% divide?
Why does not he keep you?
You know much more about bugg and you know everyone is illegal you do not need to cry :(

Aesteris you also need to take care of the issue in the nearest time in my opinion. %100 illegal bugg or tbl i don't know

Look more carefully

My clan babas have gathered britney spears sex tape, are we gonna ban her too?

She is too sweet plz dont ban Britney saol.

Skill failed and henkan is hacker :) as everyone knows Rush and Pull are not 100% means they still can fail while using it :) useless topic i guess 

all we know is henkan did beat you and you hate him u just trying to find somethin to make him ban? iyi idea aq 

100% ban asdasdadadasdadadadas

Skill failed and henkan is hacker :) as everyone knows Rush and Pull are not 100% means they still can fail while using it :) useless topic i guess 

all we know is henkan did beat you and you hate him u just trying to find somethin to make him ban? iyi idea aq 

Why does it keep me 100% divide?

Why does not he keep you?

You know much more about bugg and you know everyone is illegal you do not need to cry :(

Aesteris you also need to take care of the issue in the nearest time in my opinion. %100 illegal bugg or tbl i don't know

you suck maybe?

Send ur boy xBanquish to come swear me again, maybe join ts and talk about my mom again MDMA? IYI IDEA... Im tierd of this guy

First scene watch carefully "Using Divide Armor also character using Divide effect where slow?